BOYCOTT DANISH PRODUCTS NOW!!

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
BOYCOTT DANISH , HOLLAND's PRODUCTS NOW!!

salaam alikom

In arabic Countries they started boycott Danish product from April10-25
just to send a message to the Danish goverment that Muslims wont accept anything excpet an official apology and this kind of things dont repeat again

Its peacefull boycott, Islam is religion of peace so boycott and join the Muslims by boycotting the danish products at least from 10 - 25 April

There was an iranian guy who was planing to make a tv cartoon about the wives of the prophet peace be up on him and and as a result of the these messages to boycutt the danish producet and before even the boycott starts an statment was issued by the Egyption embassy in Danish that the idea been cancelled, so help spread the word of boycutt.

Be nice and peace full all you have to do is to boycutt the product no one can force you to buy something you dont want to buy.

[yt]YVCecWJp1U8[/yt]

Wa salaam alikom

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I didnt recognize any of their products .What are the danish products here in US ? Anyone knows?

waaleikum salam

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
:salam2: The only product I recognize was the legos. And trust me...I won't be buying them even after 25th.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
just thought of giving the thread a lift to the top lol :p

BOYCOTT ALL DANISH PRODUCTS 10-25 April

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Yeah inshallah we will..but,I dont get why we have to boycott their products only from April10-25..
its because the givernment said ' if muslims boycott or take action we will sue geert wilders(im not gona even spell his name with a capital letter :lol:
WELL, I'M BOYCOTTING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE INSHALLAH

HANIA MALIK

COME TOWARDS ISLAM

I DO AGREE TO BYCOTT DENMARK PRODUCTS CAUSE ONE DAY WE ALL WILL BE FACING OUR PROPHET N ALLAH N WHEN HE WILL ASK US THT Y WE DIDNT PUNISHED THE PEOPLE WHO INSULTED HIM ? WHT WILL W REPLY? THE BEST WAY TO HARM ISLAM ENEMIES IS TO BYCOTT THEM AT ANY COST! PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE BE WD ME N WAKE UP ITS THE TIME TO TAKE ACTION! N THOSE WHO R MAKING THE FILM PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT ALL RELEGIONS!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
QUESTION;
Aren't you making the false assumption that all these companies supported the publication of the cartoons?

ANSWER;
Why is it that when one Muslim commits a crime all muslims are blamed?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Some of the Danish products;

nc1aht.jpg

29ok4s5.jpg

ban them !:mad:
:lol:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

The point of boycotting from 10-25 April as Osman mentioned and also to send message to the Danish government, and after 25th people can decide to continue ... and for sure most people will continue.. inshaAllah.