Boycott Zionist/Israel products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this on a friend's page

boycott-brands.html

palestine

Servant of Allah
i have already boycotted israeli products and will continue to do so. it includes: Levee jeans, these containers that say "made in israel", and other things. asalamu alaykum. i boycott what i know is an israeli product. also coca cola.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
i have already boycotted israeli products and will continue to do so. it includes: Levee jeans, these containers that say "made in israel", and other things. asalamu alaykum. i boycott what i know is an israeli product. also coca cola.

:salam2:
I quit my job at Starbucks today :D

:wasalam:

iamjannah

I quit my job at Starbucks today

really wow, good for you and all of us :tti_sister:

Ill start boycotting those products too, but first i wanna know how Nokia is supporting Israel :eek::eek::eek:

muharram23

Staff member
I came across this on a friend's page

boycott-brands.html

Salamu alaykum

i really do not understand the point why muslims believe that boycotting will affect the kuffar. First of all, during the time of resulillah :saw: muslims were in war with the persians, romans, mushrikkeen in mekkah, but resulullah :saw: never boycotted their products nor did he order muslims to boycot them. Infact, these days, muslims only cause hardships on themselves by boycotting. It increases even more hate to the kuffaar to kill muslims. Yes, muslim countries did boycot some products and caused some money loss to the kuffar states but has it achieved anything to the muslims? Are muslims in any better shape than they were before?

Support your muslim brothers with duaah and money. After all, we know that the struggle in palestine with the jews will last until the day of judgment. That is when muslims will be victorius. We will not forward nor delay anything that will happen.

Allah knows best

wassalam

Salamu alaykum

i really do not understand the point why muslims believe that boycotting will affect the kuffar. First of all, during the time of resulillah :saw: muslims were in war with the persians, romans, mushrikkeen in mekkah, but resulullah :saw: never boycotted their products nor did he order muslims to boycot them. Infact, these days, muslims only cause hardships on themselves by boycotting. It increases even more hate to the kuffaar to kill muslims. Yes, muslim countries did boycot some products and caused some money loss to the kuffar states but has it achieved anything to the muslims? Are muslims in any better shape than they were before?

Support your muslim brothers with duaah and money. After all, we know that the struggle in palestine with the jews will last until the day of judgment. That is when muslims will be victorius. We will not forward nor delay anything that will happen.

Allah knows best

wassalam

where is your Daleel on this............

and for the sister ask about Nokia question...go to link, and click nokia it should tell you how it support the Zionist.

Shahzad

muharram23: a little boycott has given tremendous damage to denamark which hasnt been shown by media. Imagine wat would happen if all of us boycott them?

Its true taht we cant forward or delay the things but we shud play our part and thats the best we can do.

I wonder wats the criteria of being a moderator at TTI, after reading your post.

gr8badhshah

Power of boycotting

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to add one point. Please dont under estimate the power of boycotting.

It played a great part here in India, when British products were boycotted which broke the economy.

zainab.isci

we must boycott

salaam alaykum,
i aggree that we must boycott israeli products,
they have power because they only spend money to their products,dont tthey??
May Allah reward you -i think -a brother- quited his job in starbucks. :ma:

muharram23

Staff member
where is your Daleel on this............

and for the sister ask about Nokia question...go to link, and click nokia it should tell you how it support the Zionist.

Salamu alaykum

I just mentioned because i have not find anywhere in the sirah of resulllah :saw: that he used to boycut the kuffar he was in war with.

wassalam

muharram23

Staff member
muharram23: a little boycott has given tremendous damage to denamark which hasnt been shown by media. Imagine wat would happen if all of us boycott them?

Its true taht we cant forward or delay the things but we shud play our part and thats the best we can do.

I wonder wats the criteria of being a moderator at TTI, after reading your post.

Salamu alaykum

I am glad that it had an great effect on denmark, but is that damage great enough. The movie "fitnah" i can't recall, if it was made in denmark or sweden. It was made after the cartoons of prophet muhammad :saw:. So, if the effect of boycutting was tremendous, would they dare to make something evil again against islaam?

About your ignorant question about criteria being moderator. In no way did i ever ask to be one. The peope of the site thought that i would be able to assist them a little when they are buisy. I am in no way a scholar, nor a student of knowledge, but only a muslims with plenty of sins.

I do help my brothers and sisters in palestine and else where with duah and money, but when i see a good product, i buy it and i really don't care where it is made as long as it is halal.

Barakallahu feekum

wassalam

Shahzad

ah! thats the reason for this answer. its OK. I dont feel offended by ur comments :)

I think fitnah was made in holland.

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum

I love Mc donal but i have stopped and i will continue boycotting all that i know is belong to Isreal i love my brothers and sisters in Palestine may allah swt grand them in peaceameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.