Votes: 24 34.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • I always skip breakfast

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
I NEVER skip breakfast. It's an important meal of the day...I usually start my breakky with a glass of carrot juice and sometimes with a cup capuchinno or mocha. Then, I will have a bowl of cereal or some sandwiches "roti paratha"...on other times I have "nasi goreng or nasi lemak.

I'm the type that needs to have my breakfast or else I'm really grouchy throughout the day....hahahaha..

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
Assalam u Alykum....

i skip breakfast sometimes....If I take breakfast or lunch the 1st thing I take is half cup of boil water n honey.....it is good 4 healths n it's also a SUNNAH...

:salam2:

zakiyah

muslim sis
uh i can never skip my breakfast thats 1 thing i like having.i dnt like having my lunch.well it depends if its pizza then obviously i wont say NO to that.:rolleyes::biggrin::wink::muslim_child:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
seems like most of the memeber here skip there breaskfast ,thats not good
well as for me ,i never miss my breakfast ,no matter in how much hurry i am ,
i will get late from work ,but not skip my breakfast ,
i get out of bed ,go and brush my teeth and then start yelling breakfast ,breakfast ,hehe ( and in reply to that my mom says ,yeah i should have brought ur breakfast in washroom ;sabr)
thats how it is for me ,,,,,,,
well i always wake up late and always getting late as was today woke up late ,,,dad was in car ,honking ,was getting late as always waiting for me to come ,and me , as usual i was having my breakfast nice and slowly ,hehe ,then start the running to catch up with time ,
May Allah protect u All
Allah hafiz

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom,
I never skip breakfast.
I even like having a big heavy breakfast. lol
I like to sit down & enjoy it.
P.S that does not mean I am fat :dishes:
Salam

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Why not fasting?

Everyone's talking about food and eating, why not I suggest fasting on monday and thursday.

You definitely miss two breakfasts and lunches but try to take sahur, it helps a bit.

I'm trying one day a week (monday) to fast and it is veeeeeeeeeeeery hard because it's not ramadan so you might be the only one fasting and everyone else are eating and drinking merrily.

Well give it a try and say what you think about it, eh?

Wassalam

ps: not for health pls but for emaan

MariamK

As salam alaikum.

SubhanAllah this is a good topic here.. fasting and eating breakfast when nto fasting. i personnaly dont eat breakfast daily at all but when fasting yes i do take suhur most days, if not then milk and few dates or water.

Fasting mondays and thursdays is soo calming for the body. 2 days a week giving ur body a rest to stop digesting all these hard foods we eat and let all the toxins out of the body. im definitly enjoying it alhumdulillah & i feel more healthy also subhanAllah.

hiyyakum Allah

Aamanee

I did up until a few months ago and started to feel more hungry because i was missing out and it was also making me ill that i was missing out food my blood sugar would be to low in the morning .

:wasalam:

Khalil2u

Asalaam u alaikum brothers and sisters. Happy Ramadan:hearts:

Coffee is all I need in the morning. Ummmm:SMILY153: It wakes me up. Never ever Dunkin Doughnuts:SMILY209: Remember they banned Rachel Ray when she was wearing a scarf that looked a little to Islamic.:tantrum1: Don't follow my lead on this one. Breakfast is very good for you:hijabi: