News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
National Weather Service issues wildfire warning because of high temps, strong wind in central US - CNN

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US-CUBA RELATIONS
Report: President Obama planning trip to Cuba within next month, sources say - ABC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ANKARA EXPLOSIONS FEB17 2016
White House condemns attack in Ankara; 'We stand together with Turkey, a NATO ally, a strong partner, and a valued member of the counter-ISIL coalition in the face of this attack,' says White House National Security Council spokesman - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SOUTH CHINA SEA DISPUTE
Pentagon confirms imagery indicates China deployed surface-to-air missile system on disputed outpost in South China Sea; calls for parties to halt militarization - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
BLACK LIVES MATTER
President Obama to meet with civil rights, Black Lives Matter activists on Thursday, White House official says; to discuss criminal justice reform, law enforcement and community trust - BuzzFeed

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
Company owned by Saudi investor has been servicing Air Force One, other VIP aircraft; Pentagon says 'stringent security protocols in place' - USA TODAY

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CYBER SECURITY
President Obama says cybersecurity commission to make long-term recommendations by end of year; says US not as organized as it needs to be - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Yahoo's editor-in-chief confirms it will close its health, food, parenting, 'Makers,' travel, autos and real estate 'digital magazines' - CNBC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SYRIA WAR
US State Department confirms 100 trucks en route from Damascus, Syria, to deliver aid to 5 besieged areas - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CbfdTEUW0AAOjIL.png

President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker on EU summit 'I'm quite confident that we will have a deal during this European Council' -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian Defense Ministry calls British defense secretary's claim of Russian strikes on Syrian civilians 'unfounded gem' - Interfax

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SYRIAN WAR
Médecins Sans Frontières on Syria attacks: 'This cynical destruction of hospitals and killing of medical personnel deprives entire communities of critical medical care'-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIAN
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov says success of agreement to resolve Syria crisis 'depends on the Americans' - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIAN
Russian foreign minister says 'everything depends on the Americans' as far as implementation of Munich agreement on pause in Syria fighting - Reuters