News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prime Minister of Fiji issues statement on Cyclone Winston, urges Fijians to not go outside during storm due 'extremely high' threat of being hit by flying debris - 9News Australia

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Satellite imagery shows severe Cyclone Winston approaching Fiji's Viti Levu with 185 mph max winds - via BuzzFeed Storm

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Yahoo says it has formed an independent committee and hired 3 banks to engage with 'potentially interested strategic and financial parties' - Mercury News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In response to DOJ filing, senior Apple executive says government motion is a way to argue the case twice before Apple can respond, per Dow Jones - CNBC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Turkish presidency: Erdogan and Obama agree in phone call they still support Munich agreement on Syria - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korean military says it has successfully collected 2 pieces of debris presumed to be from North Korea's recent missile launch - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH KOREA
More: Artillery round fired by North Korea near disputed maritime border with South Korea did not fly across border, official says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Large number of casualties reported as twin bomb blasts hit the Syrian city of Homs, pro-government TV reports - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Police confirm Kalamazoo, Mich., shooting spree suspect in custody; 'threat to the public is over' - WWMT

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There are six confirmed deaths linked to the shooting spree in Kalamazoo County, Mich., Undersheriff Paul Matyas says. The update follows an earlier report by Michigan State Police indicating five were dead.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
JAPAN
Japanese utility Kansai Electric Power says it found pool of contaminated water at nuclear reactor slated to restart in late February - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CHINA
China to limit land for development in cities with large property inventories, state media reports - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Republic of Fiji Military Forces help with cleanup campaign following powerful Cyclone Winston - Fiji One News
CbsgE3bVAAAoauo.jpg