News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Earthquake with preliminary magnitude of 5.8 hits Kumamoto prefecture in southern Japan, Japan Meteorological Agency says; tsunami warning not issued - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder releases new action plan for Flint water crisis; plan includes support for children under age of 6 with high lead levels in their blood - WXYZ

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Starting May 1, Flint residents asked to run taps for 2 weeks at no cost to flush lead from system-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder says he will drink Flint water for next 30 days to show it is safe - Detroit Free Press

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More: Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff says she is 'outraged' by parliamentary vote to impeach her - BBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Andean Health and Development says death toll in Ecuador earthquake reported to exceed 500 in Manabi - NBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Apple on death of Bill Campbell, former board member: 'He believed in Apple when few people did and his contributions to our company, through good times and bad, cannot be overstated. 'We will miss his wisdom, his friendship, his humor and his love for life' -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Silicon Valley’s Legendary ‘Coach’ Bill Campbell Has Died.
20160418-bill-campbell-gsv.jpg

Bill Campbell — who garnered the name “The Coach” for the sage advice and counsel he gave numerous tech leaders from Apple’s Steve Jobs to Google’s Larry Page to Amazon’s Jeff Bezos — has died.
And his family sent this statement: “Bill Campbell passed peacefully in his sleep after a long battle with cancer.
Campbell is survived by his wife, Eileen Bocci Campbell, as well as his son and daughter, Jim Campbell and Margaret Campbell.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
At least 8 African migrants, and possibly as many as 27, died in boat tragedy off coast of Libya, a search and rescue organization says - AFP