News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Japan quake relief work continues amid aftershocks
Relief efforts are continuing in southern Japan amid hundreds of aftershocks after two deadly quakes.
At least 100,000 people are still thought to be living in emergency accommodation, some living in their cars enduring cold temperatures.
The US military has joined tens of thousands of Japanese troops and emergency services personnel in the relief effort.
The two powerful earthquakes hit the south-western island of Kyushu.
Saturday's magnitude-7.3 quake struck at 01:25 (15:25 GMT on Friday) close to the city of Kumamoto, which had been hit by a magnitude-6.4 quake on Thursday night.
At least 44 people were killed and more than 1,000 people were injured, authorities said.
Japan's public broadcaster NHK reports that eight people are still missing in the village of Minamiaso. Another body was recovered there on Tuesday morning.
There have been hundreds of aftershocks since then, including a magnitude 5.8 quake on Monday evening, although it was not reported to have caused any more injuries.
The Japan Meteorological Agency has cautioned people to take care as further shaking is likely.
_89244563_japankumamoto464.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sharp tremor hits Ecuador, biggest post-quake aftershock
Apr. 20, 2016 6:21 AM EDT
Ecuador government officials say earthquake death toll now at 507 with 231 people still missing; at least 9 foreigners among the dead - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
North Korea appears to be suffering under the weight of expanded international sanctions, South Korea's Foreign Minister says - Yonhap

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
India's Culture Ministry says it will try to reclaim crown jewel from UK; (earlier presented as a gift before ), solicitor general said it wouldn't request return of Koh-i-Noor diamond - AP

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
"If you say yes to one (request), you suddenly find the British Museum would be empty," Cameron said. "I'm afraid it's going to have to stay put."
___News

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preliminary magnitude-5.8 earthquake reported off eastern Japan coast, 63.6 km (39.5 mi) northeast of Namie - USGS