News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korea to reduce size of high school classes to match international standards as part of effort to provide better education, government says - Yonhap News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2016 US ELECTIONS
Donald Trump on Ted Cruz-John Kasich collusion: 'Another example of everything that is wrong in Washington and our political system' - NBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
International Monetary Fund says oil exporting countries should brace for losses of more than $500 billion this year - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korean government officials say North Korean nuclear test technical preparations completed and underground detonation could occur any time -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kurdish rebel PKK movement says it is ready to intensify its fight against Turkey because Ankara is trying to make it surrender - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US President Obama says he doesn't take North Korea seriously on offer to halt nuclear tests if US stops military exercises with South - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korea defense ministry official says failed North Korean missile appeared to be a Musudan missile with a range of more than 1,800 miles - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Syrian government says it is deeply concerned by reports that American soldiers have entered Syria, state news agency reports - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kenya Airline Pilots Association members vote to continue with strike at Kenya Airways, official says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Volkswagen Chief Executive Matthias Mueller says company has a chance of posting solid growth in its operating business despite scandal - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ChIVhgeU0AE98Hb.jpg

An airstrike hit a hospital supported by Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in Syria, killing over a dozen patients and staff. The charity provides emergency aid to people in the hardest-hit countries.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Belgium to give iodine pills to all 11 million citizens as precaution against nuclear accidents, says minister - AFP