News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Gannett offers $815 million to buy Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune owner Tribune Publishing - USA Today

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Floodgate expected to open for 1st time in 9 years at Mansfield Dam near Austin, Texas, according to Lower Colorado River Authority - KXAN

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UK FOOTBALL STADIUM DEATHS IN 1989
Hillsborough stadium tragedy inquest jury given unlawful killing majority direction - BBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Donald Trump accuses Ted Cruz and John Kasich of 'collusion in order to stay alive' in 2016 race - Washington Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
BANKING
HSBC sued for unfair dismissal by an equity derivatives trader who was fired for sending client data to his personal Yahoo email address - Bloomberg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Officials say 44-year-old Teaneck, NJ, Mayor Lizette Parker has died after battle with respiratory issues - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
International Criminal Court opens preliminary probe of alleged war crimes in Burundi, statement says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Obama says he has approved deployment of up to 250 more military personnel into Syria, including special forces-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Obama on Europe: 'This continent, in the 20th century, was at constant war. People starved on this continent. Families were separated on this continent. And now people desperately want to come here because of what you created. You can't take that for granted'-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Body found in a disused Coventry churchyard is thought to be missing student Ozi Akerele - West Midlands Police

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Obama: 'With a strength and resolve and the power of our ideals and our belief in a unified Europe we did not simply end the Cold War. Freedom won'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Obama says 'we are fortunate to be living in the most peaceful, most prosperous, most progressive era in human history'-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Court in Munich, Germany, acquits Deutsche Bank's co-CEO Juergen Fitschen in trial over spying case - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hackers in Bangladesh bank heist probably broke into SWIFT's financial messaging software, security researchers at BAE says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Afghanistan's President Ghani says government has prepared a 5-year war strategy that will be finalized at the Warsaw Summit in July - News