News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
200-Ton Aid for Sudan From Saudi Arabiah,
Friday 19 August 2016
JEDDAH: Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques HM King Salman has ordered 200 tons of food and relief aid to be dispatched to those affected by the floods in Sudan through HM King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarian Aid.
The UN says heavy rains and flooding has killed over a hundred people and destroyed thousands of houses in central, eastern and western Sudan. It said the rains and floods killed 110 people between July and Aug. 15, and have destroyed over 14,000 homes and affected over 161,000 people.
upload_2016-8-19_14-41-48.png
~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
upload_2016-8-19_14-46-5.png
JEDDAH: A Saudi scholarship student who had gone missing in Germany after he had gone out for swimming near the Neckar River in the state of Baden Wurttemberg is now confirmed dead.
The Saudi Embassy in Germany said the body of Mortada Al-Mishaal, 25, was found on the shores of the Neckar River on Thursday.
The scholarship student had arrived in Germany in 2010 to study dentistry, before changing his specialty to biochemistry.
~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WASHINGTON: US Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Saudi Arabia next week, the State Department said.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
German Chancellor Angela Merkel says Russia hasn't fulfilled agreements made in Minsk peace accord, sees no reason to lift sanctions - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian naval and land forces carrying out military exercises in disputed region of Crimea, Ukraine amid growing tensions in region - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US swimmers Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger have departed Rio after having their passports released; Jimmy Feigen 'provided a revised statement this evening with the hope of securing the release of his passport as soon as possible,' USOC says

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
USA Swimming executive director Chuck Wielgus: 'While we are thankful our athletes are safe, we do not condone the lapse in judgment and conduct that led us to this point. It is not representative of what is expected as Olympians, as Americans, as swimmers and as individuals' -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Emails show Donald Trump advisers orchestrated covert lobbying operation for pro-Russian Ukraine government in attempt to sway American public opinion - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Rio Police chief says gas station security guard pulled out firearm because one of the US swimmers was acting erratically - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Brazilian police official says US swimmer Ryan Lochte fabricated story about armed robbery after incident involving broken restroom door - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Rio de Janeiro police chief: 'US swimmers 'in theory' could be charged with giving false testimony and vandalism; investigation ongoing - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US swimmers were having fun and made a mistake, says Rio 2016 spokesman regarding robbery report - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2 Australian swimmers disciplined by country's Olympic committee for failing to return to athletes village or tell officials where they were during night out - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
AT&T introduces new wireless plans that raises prices for frugal customers and lowers costs for its biggest data users - WSJ

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Doctors Without Borders evacuates staff from 6 hospitals in northern Yemen after earlier air strike - AFP