News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Charleston streets flooding as Hurricane Matthew storm surge lashes South Carolina-
Water levels quickly rising in northeast South Carolina and southeast North Carolina as strong Hurricane Matthew winds coincide with next high tide - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hurricane Matthew winds decrease to 75 mph as flooding rains spread inland over South Carolina - NHC
South Carolina Emergency Management Division warn evacuees and residents to stay where they are and not to travel as Hurricane Matthew moves inland.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President-elect Donald Trump's transition team officially online with new government website, verified Twitter handle

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hundreds of protesters gather outside Philadelphia City Hall following Donald Trump victory -News
Cw3EhkKXgAE41tU.jpg:large

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
TriMet closes Pioneer Square MAX light rail platforms in Portland, Ore., for safety reasons due to anti-Trump protests - KGW

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
upload_2016-11-10_18-25-11.png
Photo: Anti-Donald Trump protesters chant 'Not my president' as they march through 6th Avenue in Manhattan -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Protesters of Donald Trump election chant 'Love not hate' in downtown Portland, Ore.; demonstrators say they are high school students -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sen. Bernie Sanders says he is prepared to work with Donald Trump if he 'is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country,' but will oppose him if 'he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies' - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House: President Obama to meet with President-elect Trump in the Oval Office at 11 am ET on Thursday

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Chicago police shut down bridge at Wabash, Wacker ahead of planned protest outside of Trump International Hotel & Tower - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sen. Tom Cotton to CNN: 'Waterboarding isn't torture ... Donald Trump is a pretty tough guy and he's ready to make those tough calls' - News