News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Obama host long-planned social gathering at White House on Wednesday night for some former and current Cabinet members to thank them for their service -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Vice President Joe Biden has called Vice President-elect Mike Pence to congratulate him; also called Tim Kaine to congratulate him on hard-fought race - ABC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Secretary of State Kerry on US election results: 'With a transition like this, issues we face don't go away and values with which we face them are same the day after the election' -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Leaders of California state Senate, Assembly release joint statement saying, 'We are not going to allow one election to reverse generations of progress'-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House says it will make sure Donald Trump has all information necessary to make foreign policy decisions, including in Afghanistan - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White house says President Obama's intent is to brief Donald Trump and his team about Obama's policies at meeting - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
New Hampshire Secretary of State: Democrat Maggie Hassan wins US Senate race in New Hampshire, unseating Republican Kelly Ayotte - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House spokesman says US President Obama hasn't talked to Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland in the last 24 hours, but hasn't changed his position that he deserves a vote -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House spokesman Josh Earnest says President Obama's healthcare law has sustained repeated challenges in the past, 'not going to be easy' to dismantle it - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated president-elect Donald Trump, accepted invitation to meet in the US at earliest convenience - ABC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, asked about a possible pardon for Hillary Clinton, says they don't discuss clemency cases in advance; adds US leaders don't use the courts for political retribution. -News .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israel's Netanyahu talks to Donald Trump by phone; Trump invites him to a meeting in the US 'at the first opportunity,' Netanyahu's office says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Periscope: Students wave Mexican flags, signs during political walkout at Berkeley, Calif., high school

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of Defense Ash Carter sends memo to Pentagon employees, says he is committed to 'orderly transition' to next president - News