News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SYRIAN WAR ZONE
Speaking at UN, US Secretary of State John Kerry says that in January 'we hope and expect' to be at the table and implement a full ceasefire in Syria -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
SYRIAN WAR ZONE
Russia's Foreign Minister Lavrov: It will be possible to reach an agreement on a unity government for Syria within 6 months -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
JEWS HOLIDAY
The United Nations said the move was "in the interest of respecting the diversity of United Nations staff members."
Yom Kippur to be recognized as an official UN holiday -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIA
Gas explosion sparks fire in apartment building in Volgograd; 10 taken to hospital, officials say - Interfax News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL-PALESTINE CONFLICT
Israel's Shin Bet reports 'progress in recent days in probe of Duma terror attack' that killed 3 Palestinians and blamed on far-right Jews -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL-PALESTINE CONFLICT
Hamas statement: 'We condemn the Israeli assassination of Samir Kantar. This is a heinous crime' -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Former spy Jonathan Pollard released from a federal prison in North Carolina ,30 years after he was caught selling American intelligence secrets to Israel.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Dangerous, tornado-warned storm moving south of Alexandria, La.; tornado warning in effect until 7:15 pm CT -WeatherNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CHINA
Tianjin, China, issues its 1st red alert for heavy air pollution from Wednesday to Thursday -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
JERUSALEM,ISRAEL
12 senior officials in a regional council in the Jerusalem district of Israel are arrested on corruption charges -haaretz.com

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CHIPOTLE RESTAURANTS HEALTH OUTBREAK
Chipotle is being investigated by the US CDC over possible link to a new outbreak of an E. coli strain in Kansas, North Dakota, Oklahoma-News