News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
USGS: Preliminary-magnitude 4.8 earthquake 64 miles west-northwest of Eureka, Calif., with no tsunami danger -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
WORLD WAR 11
China urges Japan to deal with historical issues responsibly after Japan, South Korea reach agreement on wartime 'comfort women'-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
AUSTRALIA
Australian federal minister Jamie Briggs on resignation following incident with female public servant in Hong Kong: His behavior had not met the 'particularly high standards required of ministers' -Dailytelegraph

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2016 US ELECTIONS
Report: Donald Trump signs agreement to use GOP voter file of more than 200 million Americans -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Replica of ancient arch from the Syrian city of Palmyra is to be put on display in London's Trafalgar Square -BBCNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CHICAGO
More than 300 flights canceled at Chicago's O'Hare, Midway airports due to ice and sleet -Suntimes

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Former teacher in Loudonville, Ohio, sentenced to 56 years in prison for secretly recording kindergartners using bathroom -APNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US SEVERE WEATHER DECEMBER 2015
More than 1,400 flights canceled, 2,600 delayed across US due to large storm system across middle of country -APNews