News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Pentagon plans to sharply expand the number of U.S. drone flights over the next four years, giving military commanders access to more intelligence and greater firepower .~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bulls kill seven people during summer festivals across Spain, including four over the weekend BBCNews
_84935988_l62r7lh8.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Residents whose homes were damaged by Tianjin blasts stage protests to demand compensation~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Get ready for the strongest El Niño on record:A new report predicts a big El Niño season for California that could last into the spring of 2016~ News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UK Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond in Tehran for ceremony to re-open British embassy 4 years after it was ransacked by protesters -Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wildfires burning in Okanogan County, Wash., 38% contained, say officials; 5,100 homes remain under threat - @News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Murder rate in India falls to lowest level since 1960s, analysis of national crime records shows -timesofindia

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Travel details of nearly 500 passengers exposed in hacking of UK vacations company Thomson - BBCNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Canada
Evacuation alert expanded to 183 homes near Oliver, British Columbia, Canada, due to Testalinden Creek wildfire -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Lebanon
Police say protesters detained in Beirut trash demonstrations have been freed by order of the Lebanese interior minister -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Protesters holding signs reading 'Prostitution is rape' stage a demonstration of about 600 people outside a Tel Aviv, Israel, brothel where a woman committed suicide last week -@haaretzcom

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
North and South Korea Tensions .
South Korean spokesman says high-level talks with North Korea have adjourned until Sunday afternoon -APNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2016 US Elections
Kentucky Republicans vote in favor of holding presidential caucus next year, allowing Sen. Rand Paul to sidestep law on appearing twice on ballot - News