News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Lebanon
Lebanese interior minister tells TV station he pledges to resolve trash crisis, which began with July 17 closing of landfill, at Cabinet meeting next week -APNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MEDITERRANEAN MIGRANT BOAT CRISIS
Macedonian police spokesman says no additional refugees will be allowed to enter until group which just entered moves north -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIAN
Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev on Japan's protest over his visit to 1 of 4 Pacific islands it also claims: 'We want to be friends with Japan, Japan is our neighbor ... but this has nothing to do with the Kuril Islands which are part of Russia and of a Russian region called the Sakhalin region... This is how it is and how it will be' - RTNews

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
North and South Korea Tensions
South Korea, US fly 8 combat jets in show of force against North Korea, South Korean military says - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Fears of military clash prompts evacuation of 3,700 South Koreans near border with North Korea; evacuation set to finish by 4 pm local, 1 hour before North Korea's deadline - @News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CHINA
More: Explosion at a chemical warehouse in Shandong, China, is located less than 1 km away from residential buildings -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korea says high-level talks with North Korea are still under way -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
THAILAND
The son of ousted Thai premier Thaksin Shinawatra has more than doubled the reward offered by police for the capture of those behind this week's deadly Bangkok bomb blast by putting up nearly US$200,000 -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Six killed as typhoon hits northern Philippines
MANILA - Six people were killed while thousands fled to higher ground as powerful typhoon Goni brought torrential rains to the northern Philippines, triggering landslides and floods, officials said Saturday.
Five people died in the highlands of Benguet and Mountain provinces after they were buried in rocks and mud. A man was killed in nearby Ilocos Norte province after he was hit by a falling tree, according to Alexander Pama, executive director of the national disaster council.

Two others were reported missing in flooded areas while four people were injured, according to a disaster council report.

Roughly 1,200 people had been evacuated by Saturday, the report said.

Typhoon Goni was 140 kilometres northeast of the northern province of Cagayan on Saturday morning, with winds of up to 195kph (121mph), according to the state weather bureau.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kanchanaburi dams intact after quakes

An earthquake with the magnitude of 4.5 on the Richter scale was detected five kilometres underground in Prang Phlay sub-district of Sangkhla Buri district at 7.10pm on Thursday.
c1_664640_620x413.jpg