News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of State John Kerry is in the United States and will not meet freed prisoners if they land in Europe - CNN TV

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
IRAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM DEAL
European Union officials to visit Iran in February to develop energy ties, IAEA says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iran's President Rouhani calls for economic reforms, less reliance on oil revenues in post-sanctions era - State TV via Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH KOREA NUCLEAR PROGRAM
South Korea warns China could use delaying tactics over UN resolution on North Korea nuke test - Yonhap News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iranian President Rouhani calls nuclear deal 'turning point' for economy, 'golden page in Iran's history;' says everyone is happy with deal except Israel, warmongers in the region, and hardliners in US Congress, state media reports - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2016 TAIWAN ELECTIONS
Taiwan must abandon 'hallucination' of independence, warns Chinese state-run media - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
India politician Mithun Reddy arrested at Chennai airport for allegedly assaulting Air India official last November - Times of India

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Death toll from Jakarta attack rises to 8 after employee at nearby bank succumbed to injuries, Jakarta police say - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CY46V_FVAAAwK9k.jpg:large

Photo: Jakarta residents gather near site of attacks, vowing to fight against terrorists -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
American killed in Burkina Faso hotel attack identified as Michael James Riddering, US State Department says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
New strain of bird flu found at more Indiana poultry farms, US Department of Agriculture officials say - NBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hillary Clinton praises Iran's prisoner release, says Iran should face new sanctions due to missile testing program - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israel's prime minister's office on lifting of sanctions in Iran: 'Even after the signing of the nuclear deal Iran has not abandoned it's ambition to acquire nuclear weapons and continues to work to destabilize the Middle East and spread terrorism around the world' - Jerusalem Post