News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
IRAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM DEAL
Foreign subsidiaries of US companies can now operate in Iran, US Treasury says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UN Security Council's receipt of IAEA report automatically triggers termination of most UN sanctions on Iran under nuclear deal - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of State John Kerry: 'Today, Iran would need far more than one covert facility to break out; it would need to develop an entire covert supply chain. Today we are confident it would take Iran at least a year to break out of the agreement.'

US Secretary of State John Kerry: 'Today, the IAEA has put in place every one of the extensive transparency and verification measures called for in the agreement'

US Secretary of State John Kerry: Iran has now reduced its total stockpile of low-enriched uranium to 300 kg, sending the rest of it out on a ship to Russia

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Rouhani says today is historic day for Iran, pays tribute to diplomats and scientists following nuclear deal

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Rouhani says 'as of today the restriction on oil exports from our country is lifted'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iran's Rouhani: 'From today we will have safe planes. From today our assets will be unfrozen. Today is a day of victory for the Iranian nation' - The New York Times' Thomas Erdbrink

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Rouhani says Iran needs foreign investment to bolster its economy, assures investors of political and economic stability - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iran's Rouhani: 'We extended a hand of friendship & despite the challenges, conspiracies and doubts managed to open a new chapter in our relations with the world'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FRANCE
Iran's Rouhani to visit Rome, Paris next week, in first Euro trip after sanctions lifted - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
RUSSIA
Russia may pause lending to other countries over challenging budget situation, deputy finance minister Storchak says - Interfax

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Because Iran ties are not formal, senior US official says: 'It will be up to the next administration to determine how to carry that forward' -News