News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1 Israeli sentenced to life, another gets 21 years for 2014 killing of Palestinian teen who was beaten and burned alive - CNN

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Saudi foreign minister says intensified Russian military operations aimed at provoking the Syrian opposition - Al Arabiya

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Spain has to reduce its deficit this year to comply with European Union budgetary rules, EU economics commissioner says - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Germany says talks with Russia for political solution to Syria civil war difficult - Jerusalem Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon: 'It is deeply disturbing that the initial steps of the talks have been undermined by the continuous lack of sufficient humanitarian access, and by a sudden increase of aerial bombing and military activities within Syria' - Jerusalem Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Severe thunderstorm warning in place for eastern areas of Queensland, Australia - Bureau of Meteorology

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Of the 91,671 asylum seekers registered in Germany in January 2016: 35,822 are from Syria; 18,653 are from Iraq; 18,099 are from Afghanistan; 4,203 are from Iran and 1,623 are from Morocco - statement

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH KOREAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM
A 2012 North Korean satellite remains in orbit but is not operating, South Korean government sources say - Yonhap

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Report: Drone strike in Yemen killed Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula field commander Jalal Belaidi - AFP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Drone strike kills 6 suspected al-Qaida militants in central Yemen, tribal sources say - Jerusalem Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korean military aircraft crashes into river near Andong on country's southeastern coast, local authorities say; 2 pilots are safe, rescuers say - Yonhap News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH KOREA
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un holds meeting on corruption, abuses of power in ruling party, state media reports - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA TENSIONS
If North Korea goes ahead with planned missile launch, South Korea will 'shoot down' any 'missile booster parts' that enter South Korean air space, Defense Ministry says - NBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
VICTORIA,AUSTRALIA
Salmonella outbreak in Victoria, Australia, linked to lettuce sold at Coles and Woolworths, health officials say - Herald Sun