News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Powerful Snowstorm Hits US East Coast - Biggest Blizzard Halts Flights, Shuts Offices
Contact NYC .NYC welcome donations for the homeless people that is NOT prepare for the storm~Thank you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
GULF OF THAILAND
Piece of suspected plane wreckage found off Thailand's east coast Saturday unlikely to belong to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, aviation experts say - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MALAYSIA
'Plane wreckage' found in southern Thailand prompts speculation it might belong to missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US EAST COAST BLIZZARD 2016
19 fatalities linked to East Coast blizzard: 6 in North Carolina, 5 in New York, 2 in Tennessee, 2 in Kentucky, 1 in Virginia, 1 in Pennsylvania, 1 in Arkansas, and 1 in Washington, DC - NBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
CZdUCEEWAAAUZOG.jpg:large

Photo: Car buried under snow in Perth Amboy, NJ -

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NORTH KOREA NUCLEAR PROGRAM
During his trip to East Asia, US Secretary of State John Kerry to press China to put more curbs on North Korea and urge Southeast Asia to show unity in response to China's claims in South China Sea - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UN says has raised allegations with Georgian, French, European authorities, 'as well as another country on a similar allegation'; all authorities investigating - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Cyclone Stan likely to be a category 3 before making landfall near Port Hedland, Australia - ABC News Perth

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MALAYSIAN AIRLINES MH370 MISSING
Chinese ship equipped with advanced sonar equipment to join search for missing Malaysian airliner - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ZIKA VIRUS OUTBREAK 2016
CZ3aF3xWEAAfrTK.jpg:large

Infographic: Zika virus emerges in Latin America and the Caribbean for the first time - AFP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Apple recalling 12 years' worth of AC adapters sold outside the US from 2003 to 2015 due to risk of electrical shock - MarketWatch