British Soldiers Beating Iraqi Kids

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Salam bro and sister ..

So panic to watch this.watch it full plz

[vg]2440710701848675826[/vg]

I was shocked .Would this is allowed for same soliders to their own people?

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Ohh that is just awful........HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO KIDS......:(

evil evil men....:mad:.... insha-Allah they will get theirs..

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I watched this earlier toaday but I didn't know what to say.
Very shocking and difficult to watch. May Allah ease there suffering and pain

Ameen

:wasalam:

allmuslimsrequal

Thank Bush. After all- it was the Iraqi civilians he cared about the most.
He says the war is for their benefit. Looks like it to me.

This is disturbing to me. These soldiers should be PUNISHED. But of course, they wont be.

Hannah123

One Truth
Very disturbing

Insha'Allah they will get whats coming...

May Allah have mercy on them.

What makes me sad and disgusted is that you are all right they won't get any punishment and it happens everyday over there. Also my own brother was in Iraq and i can't imagine what he saw or did...all i know is he won't talk about it. What do they do to these soldiers to make them crzy??
:wasalam:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
What to say...

Yes, this video is very disturbing. I cannot condone this at all. This is more a response to Hannah. What makes these soldiers crazy? Couple of things. Group think first of all. Esprit de corps, whatever you want to call it. The men in your fireteam, squad, platoon, et al are the most important people on earth. Not only do you percieve them to be closer to you than your own families, you will risk your life to protect theirs. Because they'll do the same for you.

Before everyone goes crazy on me, remember, response to a question here.

Also, armies in the western world are broadswords, not scalpels. They are not trained or equipped for this kind of mission. Soldiers (all soldiers, not just Brit and Amer) are trained to kill. That's your job. Cut out all that "Be all that you can be" stuff.

If you place trained killers in the role of police officers, shameful events are to be expected.

Once again, I am not trying to soften the impact of what these men did. People forget that there will be a Day of Judgement. Allah (swt) will judge us all.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

They are in war which does not benefit them.

Not every soldier who is serving in Iraq is evil or like them.

Infact, I know of some American soldiers in Iraq who Look at TurntoIslam website alhamdulillah. And who have taken the Shahada.:muslim_child:

However, what is disturbing in this video is the fact none of those soldiers Stopped to help or stop what was happening. It was normal, they walked by without any care.. as these Soldiers beat the children up. They ARE Children, they are teenagers, and the soldiers mock their cries.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alaykum,

They are in war which does not benefit them.

Not every soldier who is serving in Iraq is evil or like them.

Infact, I know of some American soldiers in Iraq who Look at TurntoIslam website alhamdulillah. And who have taken the Shahada.:muslim_child:

However, what is disturbing in this video is the fact none of those soldiers Stopped to help or stop what was happening. It was normal, they walked by without any care.. as these Soldiers beat the children up. They ARE Children, they are teenagers, and the soldiers mock their cries.
Yeah and I get in trouble for cursing them out right brother Masboot? Those kind of soldiers are nothing but the devils hurting Iraqi kids. I don't even know were they came from! They just ran out of no were and beat the kids to death.
I wish that I can grab a gun, be stronger, and being able to not die from the bombs or bullets and then I could acheive my Jihad goal I can save my brothers and sisters from dieing & suffering I can shoot around crazy anywhere, from the enemie's tanks and trucks or face to face like Taliban I can finally take my revenge for what these ************ do in our bros & sistas societies.

ilama

Yes, this video is very disturbing. I cannot condone this at all. This is more a response to Hannah. What makes these soldiers crazy? Couple of things. Group think first of all. Esprit de corps, whatever you want to call it. The men in your fireteam, squad, platoon, et al are the most important people on earth. Not only do you percieve them to be closer to you than your own families, you will risk your life to protect theirs. Because they'll do the same for you.

Before everyone goes crazy on me, remember, response to a question here.

Also, armies in the western world are broadswords, not scalpels. They are not trained or equipped for this kind of mission. Soldiers (all soldiers, not just Brit and Amer) are trained to kill. That's your job. Cut out all that "Be all that you can be" stuff.

If you place trained killers in the role of police officers, shameful events are to be expected.

Once again, I am not trying to soften the impact of what these men did. People forget that there will be a Day of Judgement. Allah (swt) will judge us all.

that's what they call freedom invating a peace country and then destroying it and most of all killing inocent boys and rapping girls thats freedom ?

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

Im shocked right now, i DONT BELIEVE THIS.
Oh, my GOD.
Oh Allah please help our brothers and sisters in IRAQ, PALESTINE and every Muslim country. :tti_sister:

AND WE ARE CALLED TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO ARE THE TERRORISTS NOW, IS IT REALLy US? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????????????????????????????????

falasteenrose

The just shows that there is no bounds to the evil that the american forces and the american govt can dish out.
They are doing this worldwide either directly or in directly.
This made me feel seriously sick on one had and on other hand very very sad and angry... Allah(swt) curse them and ease the pain of the suffering of our brothers and sisters throughout the ummah who are suffering at the hands of this evil tyrant called the american govt
Your sister in islam
Falasteenrose

Marwa17

there cries are still ringing in my ears...how awful!!!!!!!!!!!!...ya allah, just thinking that our children can someday grow up and have to face taht kind of thing...that we might have to go through something like taht...we seriously have to do something...one out of every four people is a muslim but we still seem to be the minority...why is that?...how many children go through this every day?...what is being done to stop that from happening?...sadly very little if anything at all...
Oh allah, help them ya allah

muslim forever

brother sister
dont think your safe living in the western world one day it will happen here and we dont have nothing to protect one self
they are building the hate for it already

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalamu alaykum.

Nobody is telling you to be quiet, just be polite plz.

wassalam.