"Burn A Koran Day" Pastor Arrested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

When I cross-referenced Dove Ministries/ Pastor Arrested/Gainesville Fl. I could not find anything.

I do not believe he has been arrested.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalaam walaikum,

When I cross-referenced Dove Ministries/ Pastor Arrested/Gainesville Fl. I could not find anything.

I do not believe he has been arrested.

:salam2:

Yes even I tried looking for it I think we should wait till its verified.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:wasalam:

The link is blocked in Saudi Arabia .. I could not see anything .
If it's a picture , please someone show me .

From the link:

Pastor Terry Jones arrested for child *!*!*!*!ography
August 6, 2010 10:13 AM
Tags: arrested, center, child, dove, global, jones, outreach, pastor, *!*!*!*!ography, terry, world
Infamous Pastor Terry Jones, known for his activism against the Gainesville Florida mayor, and for his "Burn a Koran Day" has been arrested for possession of child *!*!*!*!ography. Wednesday August 4, 2010 Pastor Terry Jones was arrested for sharing pictures of children in various states of nudity over the popular file sharing network Limewire.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
You guys are right.

It's posted by someone unknown on topix.com and it is his first post. So while it may be true, we should dismiss it.

And in response to the respected sister Asja, during one of the battles, an enemy of Islam (I forgot who) laughed at a Muslimah when she fell over and apparently had some of her `awrah exposed. The Prophet (sall Allâhu `alayhi wasallam) became upset with this and asked Sa`d Ibn Abî Waqâs to fire an arrow at him. It hit the enemy and knocked him down, causing him to be humiliated with his `awrah exposed. The prophet (sall Allâhu `alayhi wasallam) reacted by smiling to the extent that his molar teeth could be seen.

Having said that, the Messenger (sall Allâhu `alayhi wasallam) seldom laughed and wouldn't exceed a large smile. He smiled at the fact the enemy of Islam was humiliated, not what happened to the muslimah. Likewise, I laugh at what happened to the enemy of Islam, and not the children, and there is nothing haraam with this.

Was-salaam

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

ALLAH swt sure knows how 2 deal with his enemies.
All r humiliated.once in a thread we had a list of names -sorosh,guy who debated with a.deedat...so on ya ali hirsi.etc

its no wonder to me though because the satanist r entering churches for this very purpose to torture the kids so that when they grow up they have a lot of rage and no sense of right and wrong.
TLEAST HIS FOLLOWERS AND INFACT EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE THE URGENCY TO READ THE QURAN HOPEFULLY

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35792090/G...illion-Muslims

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35899509/J...eace-be-on-him

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
You guys are write.

It's posted by someone unknown on topix.com and it is his first post. So while it may be true, we should dismiss it.

And in response to the respected sister Asja, during one of the battles, an enemy of Islam (I forgot who) laughed at a Muslimah when she fell over and apparently had some of her `awrah exposed. The Prophet (sall Allâhu `alayhi wasallam) became upset with this and asked Sa`d Ibn Abî Waqâs to fire an arrow at him. It hit the enemy and knocked him down, causing him to be humiliated with his `awrah exposed. The prophet (sall Allâhu `alayhi wasallam) reacted by smiling to the extent that his molar teeth could be seen.

Having said that, the Messenger (sall Allâhu `alayhi wasallam) seldom laughed and wouldn't exceed a large smile. He smiled at the fact the enemy of Islam was humiliated, not what happened to the muslimah. Likewise, I laugh at what happened to the enemy of Islam, and not the children, and there is nothing haraam with this.

Was-salaam

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Allhamdullilah I would never think and less I would never say that you, respected brother "Al-Kashmiri" or anyone else from our respected brothers and sisters here would laugh to the crime which happened to these children, may Allah protect them, I only said that the "hahhha", "lol" expressions of feelings are maybe not suitable in these kind of situations, and that the atention should be directed more to the victims of this crime then the one who has done it, as these kind of shamless and horible deeds can provoke only feelings of sadness and anger toward people who commit them.

Dear brother I also did not said it was haraam that you have laughed to the enemy of Islam, and I am very sorry to see you have misunderstood my words. And Allah knows the best.

Jazzak Allah khair for the hadith you have shared with us

May Allah bless you

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asja dont diss me :)

That being said who rated the thread 3 stars?

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother can you please explain what means the sentence above and in which context it has been said InshAllah.

And please read the reply I wrote to brother "Al Kashmiri", where I have explained the reason why I have quoted your posts, and the reason why I think that "haha" and "lol" expresions of feelings were not suitabe in this case.

And Allah knows the best

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

samiha

---------
Staff member

I don't know if it's real. I'm beginning to doubt since according to a search through the Florida Sexual Offenders/Predators list there are only two Terry Jones in Florida registered and they are clearly not like him. And as far as I know, US law requires that those in possession of such materials be placed under / registered as offenders.

Along with the fact that every link only points in one direction. So who knows? Seems fake.

The guy's an idiot anyways.

Asja dont diss me :)

That being said who rated the thread 3 stars?

it should be rated 0 stars, and even removed from the forum.

I became really upset when I told another good muslim about this and they pointed out to me it is not credible. IstagfirAllah, I don't spread false talk outside of ramadhan, let alone when I am in ramadhan.

I am not saying this is a false news, but for me to tell others it needs to be more credible.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

it should be rated 0 stars, and even removed from the forum.

I became really upset when I told another good muslim about this and they pointed out to me it is not credible. IstagfirAllah, I don't spread false talk outside of ramadhan, let alone when I am in ramadhan.

I am not saying this is a false news, but for me to tell others it needs to be more credible.

Jazaak Allaahu khayran for those beneficial words. With them I'm closing this thread unless more credible reports arrive... Yet it seems from all our findings this is clearly trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.