Bush "Answers" Questions

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
This is VERY, VERY, VERY bad news. I cannot stress how bad this situation is, for everyone.

It is clear that George Bush is purposely walking into multiple (this wasn't the first) political deathtraps. Nothing these people do is by accident. Remember that. His political career is coming to an end. HURRAY for that!

However, it appears that either

1.) The American Democratic Party is stupid and their leaders suck. The political speech they use is depressing, uninspired, and not in the interests of America or Iraq. If America suddenly withdraws in DECEMBER (Hello?), what do you suppose the Iraqis are going to do with themselves? They've just experienced some of the worst brutality of the 21st Century (possibly 2nd place to what's been going on in Africa over the past two decades). Their homes, office buildings, schools, universities, museums, Mosques, and other important pieces of infrastructure have been ransacked/destroyed. Their children, parents, friends, coworkers are either dead, critically injured, or severaly emotionally traumatized. Allah help us! Allah help us..!

2.) The American Democratic Party has been in league (cooperating) behind the scenes with the same Illuminati puppetmasters that control George Bush. Not nessesarily the entire Democratic Party, but certainly enough of the key leaders/directors to be in the position of control. This means that Americans have been "duped by democracy"; They thought they had choice when they entered the election booths - Republican or Democratic - but it turns out the ignorant American public were wrong. Thanks FoxNews! Thanks CBS! Thanks Hollywood! Let's have a round of appluase for the journalists of America! Do you remember when Bush won the election for the 2nd time, and there was that big controversy in Florida with the ballets? Kerry cried for a recount, but in the end it turned out that George Bush got the most votes after all - Jeb Bush (Geroge's brother) was the State Governor at the time, too - Hmmm, how convienient. Coincidence? If you believe in Allah's plan like I do, you stop believing in coincidence.

I said it would be either 1.) or 2.) ... After quiet thought and prayer, I fear I've been inspired to think that BOTH have occured. Do you have any idea what this means, should I be correct? Allah protect us all!

Something dark, something sinister is unfolding here my dearest brothers and sisters. I have my suspissions, but nothing certain/inspired by Allah. Of course, I will continue to pay attention as things unfold and will do my best to keep in communication with you all. As I've warned you all, however, there will end up being people who want me dead for thinking the way I think. If I suddenly stop posting here - you know why. Continue the cause of justice and truth, my brothers and sisters! I love you all ...

Peace be with everyone.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Jon Stewart about the Intelligence Report that concluded: "IRAQ WAR MADE TERROR WORSE"

[vg]-3716039399654525066[/vg]

NOTE THE VIDEO WAS POSTED ON YOUR TUBE I HAVE NO INVOLVMENT IN MAKING ANY VIDEO'S I AM JUST LINKING THE POST HERE

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Dick Cheney exposed

Dick Cheney exposed - excellent TV documentary, the documentary it shows what Dick Cheney is: A liar and the man who is really in charge, of running U.S

[VG]-925270800873130790[/VG]

NOTE THE VIDEO WAS POSTED ON YOUR TUBE I HAVE NO INVOLVMENT IN MAKING ANY VIDEO'S I AM JUST LINKING THE POST HERE

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ To the above..

To think that Dick Cheny and George Bush is in charge is not true, and it is exactly what they want you to think.

Who is this "they" I talk about? It is the same "they" that shows the same anti-Muslim garbage on TV in France, UK, Australia, Turkey and yes even Arab countries like Jordan. Even Al-Jazeraa is pretty dodgy.

They are Zionists. Go to iamthewitness.com and listen to some of the interviews on the right hand side. David Pidcock, a Muslim revert, has some good interviews, and another Muslim who is a regular guest there is Mohammad Rafique. There are also countless numbers of non-muslim guests (professors, army officers, etc) who all have very good info.