cake decoration

warda A

Sister
:salam2:
I love cakes and decorating them too
I got this from readers digest
beautiful and simple
here is link
http://www.rd.com/your-home/crafts-...amping-ideas-decorated-cake/article26531.html

2n8qyb4.jpg

Dress up any cake with this dazzling floral design, which is easy to create with stamps and edible powders. The subtle shading of the edible powders can be created in a color scheme to suit the occasion, or for a wedding the embossing could be left white and just dusted with white powder to give it sparkle.

You Will Need

* Piece of thick plastic or marble rolling board

* Icing sugar

* Sugar paste

* Rolling pin

* Large oval stamp

* Sharp knife

* Red, bronze, gold, and white edible powders

* Fine paintbrush

* Water

* Cake iced with sugar paste

sorry, you have to open link to see how it is done

happy cake decorating day lol:hearts:
:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
favourite recipe

jazakallah i like cake.but i did not make cake.so inshallah i shall try it.:muslim_child:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam sis.
I love cake decorating, may be i got it from my eldest sis who is a cake decorator.
But now In my home I'm the dessert girl*haahaa*...and I can tell you the simplest way to decorate cakes/desserts for night or just for simple home sweet parties or evening teas . ofcoxif you want your cake/dessert beutiful..LIKE ME.,who always decorate each and everycake I make in ramazan everyday.
hmm.here it goes
you need,,.....whip cream and frosting.some white chocolate and dark chocolate bars always in horm.food coloring and jams...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ofcox you have BUTTER also allways.
I frost my cake,....cut the chocolate bars in anyway you want.spread it.dip it.throw it. color the wip cream with food coloring if you want.put it in cone and then make designs. what ever designs you like.also always keep some royal icins in your refg, so that you can put it in cones and make some flowers or what ever you want.
so simple..:D:D:D:D

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sisters,

MasyaAllah, so creative! I think I'll end up destroying the cake if I try to decorate it. Lol..

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Salaam Sisters,

MasyaAllah, so creative! I think I'll end up destroying the cake if I try to decorate it. Lol..

sis no chance to destroy if you just use frosting and chocolate.when you are lazy enough and just want to give a cover to you "naked" cake.then frost it UNEVENLY and throw in some chocolate bars some grated white choc/nuts over it and place some really attractive colored cut up fruits if you want..I bet your cake will look so beutiful. and yap...thats called being creative.
also remember to always have some attractive colored ribbons in your home. just keep near the cake to give it tripple beuty.////...:D:D:D:D:
P.S..when I invite my friends who are all very commenting, I make sure that it have some ribbons to "cover up" any thing unnatural in my cakes and they won't notice it. Ofcox because they start eating it before they notice anything.lols

warda A

Sister
sis no chance to destroy if you just use frosting and chocolate.when you are lazy enough and just want to give a cover to you "naked" cake.then frost it UNEVENLY and throw in some chocolate bars some grated white choc/nuts over it and place some really attractive colored cut up fruits if you want..I bet your cake will look so beutiful. and yap...thats called being creative.
also remember to always have some attractive colored ribbons in your home. just keep near the cake to give it tripple beuty.////...:D:D:D:D:
P.S..when I invite my friends who are all very commenting, I make sure that it have some ribbons to "cover up" any thing unnatural in my cakes and they won't notice it. Ofcox because they start eating it before they notice anything.lols

:ma::ma:
you are definetly creative

ilm.mons

as salam walaikum

you have got so much of patience to decorate the cake....i don't have so much of patience.lol..for me it should suit my taste buds..
my mother and her sisters have got lots of patience to do all this stuffs.
you are really creative...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~

Sister

Thank you for the posting and sharing link.

:tti_sister:May Allah swt reward you for this~Amin!

~Happy Weekend!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge

salam alaykum

thank you sister i always bake cake and biscuts and did not no how to decorate them
i'll try out this

jazakallah khayran

Murell

Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting.