call to prayer in america

bajun

sallam my brothers and sisters in islam as many of you know muslims in america do not hear the athan on loud spekers because they consider it as a nusance well not for muslims in hamtramck michigan where a city council vote allowed the athan be done through loud speakers five times a day ALLHUAKBAR.
wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum
Yes thats what I heard ,really want to visit.Its the biggest muslim comunity in US,is in Michigan...
wasalam

rizzumd

Your brother
sallam my brothers and sisters in islam as many of you know muslims in america do not hear the athan on loud spekers because they consider it as a nusance well not for muslims in hamtramck michigan where a city council vote allowed the athan be done through loud speakers five times a day ALLHUAKBAR.
wasalam

Waalaikum Salam.
Masha Allah, It gave me good feeling after reading it.
JazakAllah Khair for sharing.
:wasalam:

Muslimah88

salam,
i used to live in Hamtramck, and yes its so wonderful that the call for prayer is allowed!!! i loved listening to it wenever i went out sumwhere lol!

Aliyah206

assalamu aliykum
mashallah this is a great NEWS!!! so when did they allow this to happen and is this for across the US or just some states.

Nimerah

mashallah! that is awesome news! i would love to hear it in my town... however, i don't think that will ever happen. lol

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

:salam2:

That is great for the community in Michigan. Now I am jealous because I rely on 3 things to wake me up for prayer (phone alarm, clock, and computer.) I am always afraid one or two may fail lol. Better be safe then sorry.

:wasalam: