Can dua change qadr??

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

Can someone please explain? i thought i knew this but someone told me that Qadr is of two types condition and unconditional?

If someone can explain in more detail JazakAllah khair

hur575

Walukum al slam wrhmat Allah wbrkath.

it is reported that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "Nothing can change the Qadar except the Du`a’

Yes there are two types, Ibn Al-Qayyim wrote about the relationship about Qadr and Dua' in Shifaa al'aleel.

I will quote a translation summaries that “The writing and recording of one's qadr is more than one type. From them are those that can be changed, and those that can't. What can't be changed is what was written in the lahw al mahfoodh 50 000 years before creation. As for the qadr that can be changed it is the qadr that is recorded yearly (some say on laytul qadr, some say in Rajab, and others say in sha'baan), and the qadr that is recorded daily (for more details on this particular, refer to Tabari in his tafseer of the ayah in surah Ar-Rahman: "Kulla yaumin huwa fee sha'n")”

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Walukum al slam wrhmat Allah wbrkath.

it is reported that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "Nothing can change the Qadar except the Du`a’

Yes there are two types, Ibn Al-Qayyim wrote about the relationship about Qadr and Dua' in Shifaa al'aleel.

I will quote a translation summaries that “The writing and recording of one's qadr is more than one type. From them are those that can be changed, and those that can't. What can't be changed is what was written in the lahw al mahfoodh 50 000 years before creation. As for the qadr that can be changed it is the qadr that is recorded yearly (some say on laytul qadr, some say in Rajab, and others say in sha'baan), and the qadr that is recorded daily (for more details on this particular, refer to Tabari in his tafseer of the ayah in surah Ar-Rahman: "Kulla yaumin huwa fee sha'n")”

JazakAllah khair , this gives me a good lead and clear things up Alhumdulilah

asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh,

have you read this

JazakAllah khair and no i haven't read it but i will read it now Alhumdulilah

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa 'alaikikussalaam wr wb

Hope this video helps u Insha Allah, make sure u watch the whole video and Insha Allah it will answer ur question,
Alhamdulillah

[video=youtube;tGvIvwXpHqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvIvwXpHqI&feature=related[/video]

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

Can someone please explain? i thought i knew this but someone told me that Qadr is of two types condition and unconditional?

If someone can explain in more detail JazakAllah khair

Question 1:*!Salaamu alaikum, can Allah change destiny [Qadr]?

Answer 1:*!Yes destiny can change, and nothing can change destiny except dua. Your daily dua can change qadr.

"Nothing could change the qadar except du`a’." (musnad ahmad, vol. 5, hadith no. 277; sunan at-tirmidhi, vol. 3, hadith no. 139;

Allah blots out what he wills and confirms (what he wills). And with him is the mother of the book*!
(al-lauh al-mahfûz) (ra'd 13:39)

This ayah is evidence for that your destiny can be changed by dua.

---------------------------------------------

I cut and paste from here:

http://authentictauheed.blogspot.hk/p/q.html