can Muslim read the Bible

justoneofmillion

The Quran is Allah`s (SWT) words!!!
of course it is !!!!!!!!!! it is just an old volk saying and it is a metaphorical expression to symbolise the immensity and richness of what is contained therein the quran is endless you always discover something new to learn reding it even if you are 80 years old and hve read it a thousand times it always amazes you and surprise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
of course it is !!!!!!!!!! it is just an old volk saying and it is a metaphorical expression to symbolise the immensity and richness of what is contained therein the quran is endless you always discover something new to learn reding it even if you are 80 years old and hve read it a thousand times it always amazes you and surprise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salam2:

Just teasing you Bro. I know what you meant. :D

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

From my understanding there is nothing wrong with reading the Bible, as we muslims are not blind followers its good to learn about other religions bcos its good for Dawaah, look at Uncle Ahmed Deedat he knew the Bible better then most of the Christians hence it helped him challenge them when giving Dawaah bcos he knew wot he waas talking about. Not just making unjustly comments.....

I just want to ask the muslims on this page who said dont read the bible as you may start to disbelieve, My question to you is? dont you guys have enough emaan in Allah(swt) to know that no matter wot holy scriptures you read they will not be able to match the Quran as the quran is the word of Allah(swt) in its original form since some 1400 years ago, unlike any other book, which have been corrupted by man and changed many of times.....

If you are going to believe in falsehood its only bcos Allah has let you go astray...
Its said who ever Allah(swt) guides no one can misguide but whoever Allah(swt) allows to be misguided then no one guide such a person.....

I would like to know wot scholars have said not to read the Bible and where they got there proof from as the scholars I have heard give lectures have stated theres nothing wrong with reading other books....

On a personal level if I had time during the day to read any book then I would 100% choose the Quran and not waste my time with the Bible, But that doesnt mean that the Bible is not allowed to be read in some cases I actuall believe its good some people should read the bible as they will realise the errors in it and Inshallah ther emaan will be that much stronger on the Deen of Islam.......

Salaam

Abu Eesaa