CAN SOMEBODY PRAY FOR ME!!!

saidsalla

:salam2:
My name is SAID from Kano State(northern part of Nigeria) in the West Africa...Please i need my brothers and sisters ISLAM pray for me for success in the next year university admission to be one of those tha will be admitted.U know what?! I spent more than 3 years since i greduated from secondary doing noyhing but sitting at home no Job no nothing.

Please my fellows in Islam can i have ur prayers?
I'm yours
Said Muhammed.
:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

may allah grant you all the succes your striving for and keep Allah always in mind
so that you will never discourage inschallah i wish you the best with all my heart brother:salah: and let us know about it we will be proud of having you as brother anyways:)

divident

:salam2:

Masya Allah SWT have gave you a Noor,Be good on your ikhtiar my brother,dua without ikhtiar would be very hard,doing your best and leave the rest Allah SWT

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr Wb

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

We will pray. Inshalla, all will be well. Allah, in His Wisdom gives us periods in our life that are not easy. After success has come to our door and we have time to reflect we realize the period of our suffering was not so bad...we begin to see the blessings He bestowed upon us at that time...He helps us to become stronger..and He rewards us ..stay stong in your faith...

Jamillah37

Dua and Nasia

Al humdulillah, I hope you get in. In sha Allah, may Allah grant you what ever you are in need of. Allah answers the call of a believer. As long as you are not breaking family ties and you are giving daw'wah. Be patient and hold fast to the rope of Allah. Surely, Allah is the best to bestow favors. Amin! Ya! Al Mujib! :tti_sister: