Can someone please tell me?

Safiyah_

Salaam aleikum

I'm looking for a lot of nasheeds but I can't find them nowhere..
I'm addicted to music which is haraam so i'm tryin to put as much nasheeds as i can (and i like) on my ipod. But i can't find the nasheeds to download. On youtube u can download but then it's in mp4 and it doesn't fit on my ipod =)

I'm looking for nasheeds from Zain Bhikha (especially 'deen il islam' and 'give thanks to Allah') , Native Deen, Yusuf Islam, Talib Al Hibab Iman (articles of faith) ...

If someone could post them here in mp3 download form i'd be very thankfull =) Or if u know where i can download them.. :shymuslima1:

Thanks all
Wa aleikum salaam

moortooza

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM MY DEAR SISTER,
alhamdulillaah you are deleting all the music which is HARAM and replacing it with NASHEEDS.I have many of your choice but the easiest way for me is to send it by mail.
A BROTHER OF YOURS
MOORTOOZA.

poetic

mrs aisha b
salaam alaikum :)
I am/was addicted to I am also weining off with nasheeds..

http://www.mynasheeds.com/

the site above has a download button MashAllah

and if you hear a nasheed on youtube or even some surhas or lectures copy the url from the address bar and on the front page of this ite paste it click download wait for it to load click download again and then when pop up comes click save as..

http://www.vidtomp3.com/

Jazak allah for your effort..hope I helped!

ibnYusrat

I am alhamdulillah not addicted with music. Infect Music causes some headach to me. But I do like some Nasheeds sometimes. Specialially Talib Al-Habib. I think you should listen to this nasheed: swiftshare.net/download.php?file=a13d3dd7c295bf3c99d905184645a5cf

I have it almost all the time running in my car when I drive. And sister I would say if you listen to the qur'an, its much better than Anashidh and of course any Music.

There are some such tilawat's out there which can addict you. The best thing about the Qur'an is that you'll never get bored of it no matter how many times you listen to it. Look for some recitiations of Mishari bin Rashid. He's my favorite Qaari.

Jazkallahu Khairan Katheera