CAN THE QURAN BE GIVEN TO A NON MUSLIM?

abuayesha

IT SEEMS WE ARE TOO AFRAID OF ASKING THE KAFIR TO HAVE A BATH BEFORE TOUCHING THE QURAN.MAYBE ALLAHS WORD IS LIGHTER TO US.
BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED WOULD HAVE p[roble3m

:salam2:

To touch the mushaf need not have wudu, even by Muslims. By giving fatwa by our ancestors they kept us away from Qur'an. I, myself, did not read much Al-Qur'an because of this fatwa. Whenever I travelled by bus and by train I never read Qur'an. I read only news papers. You know what the news papers are spreading. They are gossipping only. One in hundred is correct.

The ruling should not prevent people reading the Qur'an only at home. Anytime it should be available.

Nobody could prevent spreading the teachings of Al-Qur'an. Those who are preventing the Qur'an reaching to the Mankind will definitely answerable on the Day.

I repeat the Qur'an is not the property of Muslims. It is the property of Allaah. The man whether he is a Muslim or a Kaafir is the creation of Allaah. Allaah sent the Qur'an as the guidance to the MAN. So, how could a sections of the mankind deny the Qur'an to another group.

Wasslaaam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^Brother if the case is that there is no water for you to do Wudhu or you aren't able to do Ghusl, then you need to do Tayamum, especially when it's time for the Salat.

And Allahu A'tlam

daywalker

^Brother if the case is that there is no water for you to do Wudhu or you aren't able to do Ghusl, then you need to do Tayamum, especially when it's time for the Salat.

And Allahu A'tlam

If people mantain Sunnah like being always with wudhu, then they have no problem. And if people is always prepared before traveling what he needs, then he also wouldn´t face any situation which keeps him away to doing something good.People just need the motivation. if motivation is missing, 100 excuse can be present.

abuayesha

:wasalam:

Wudu is a must for:

1. Prayer
2. Thawaaf

Thayammum is an alternative:

- in case of no-water
- in case of sickness (where the person cannot use water)

If there is anything else please post them so that we can further look into.

May Allaah guide all of us on the straight path.

Wassalaam