Can we kindly ask Shaytan to leave?

RandyJackson

ASalaamu alaykum

Assuming Shaytan hears us, can we tell him to please leave us alone? Will he consider it? I always say "I seek refuge in Allah" ......and 15 minutes later, Shaytan is back. I am fed up. If I kindly ask him to leave me alone, how do you think he'll respond?

He must have a soul and some understanding. Right?

phy_sabet

who strive hard
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Satan is an enemy of the mankind does not matter his soul or understanding

if Satan used to attack u more and more u can force it to run away

how come?

ALLAH said

وَإِمَّا يَنزَغَنَّكَ مِنْ الشَّيْطَانِ نَزْغٌ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ (200) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا إِذَا مَسَّهُمْ طَائِفٌ مِنْ

الشَّيْطَان تَذَكَّرُوا فَإِذَا هُمْ مُبْصِرُونَ

Sûrat Al-A‘râf
[The Heights (or The Walls with Elevations) ] VII

and the translation is"And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitan

(Satan) then seek refuge with Allah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knowen (200)

Verily, those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2), when an evil

thought comes to them from Shaitan (Satan), they remember (Allah), and

(indeed) they then see (aright). "

and u have tried this way more and more

but let`s use another weapon

if the Satan comes again hurt it by doing some thing simple and effective

like praying for the prophet (SAAW) ten times ,

alms ,kissing ur mother`s hands,recitation of surat Al-Fatiha (the opening)

praying two Rak'ahs,call ur relatives,take some sportive practice or what

u can do it in an easy manner and be rewarded .

at that time Satan will feel that he is big loser as the more the whispers

the more the rewards u had got.

another weapon is to try to be in the ablutions status as u could

but if u kindly ask it to leave he will not respond as it is the evil

no place for good feelings and ethics...it is the enemy and he is so so weak

May GOD protect u and enclose u with his mercy and care

:salam2:

.............................................................................................

http://www.tvquran.com/en/

BinKhadija

An Akhu
ASalaamu alaykum

Assuming Shaytan hears us, can we tell him to please leave us alone? Will he consider it? I always say "I seek refuge in Allah" ......and 15 minutes later, Shaytan is back. I am fed up. If I kindly ask him to leave me alone, how do you think he'll respond?

Wa'alykum Salaam,

It's good to know our enemy! :)

Yes, he does have understanding and soul, AND more importantly he has chosen to mislead human kind. So we shouldn't have any expectations from him that he will take in consideration our 'please' etc., just has sis Maha has mentioned above. Shaytan spares no effort to divert us from the right path of Islam. Therefore we resort to Allah and take refuge in Him from Satan and his whispers!

"If I kindly ask him to leave me alone, how do you think he'll respond?" He'd say "Are you kidding me?!?" Lol. :) Seriously though, brother, there is no need to ask Shaytan to leave us, we rather put forward our requests to Allah Almighty.

Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire. [Fatir 35:6]​

Shaytan and other jinns, and humans, have free will and freedom of choice, to obey Allah or to disobey Him, as Allah says:
Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve. [Al-Kahf 18:29]​

Hope this helps.
Wa'salaam

rightpath_357

LOL BRO!!!!! I'm sorry- but that's just funny!!:lol:
Sorry- I'm afraid we can't ask Shaytan to leave us alone. Remember- it was our kind (Adam(AS) ) that got him kicked out of Jannath. He knows he's going to Hell, and he wants his revenge by taking as many of us as he can with him.

What you should do is try to concentrate on what your doing- repeat "AuthooBillah Himinayshanir Rajeem" or if that doesn't work- recite Aytul-Kursi one time.

Hope this helps:D

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:lol:brother your thread's title is really funny.
no brother you can't ask him kindly cause he won't listen to you.:)it's necessary to KICK him out of your mind.:tongue:
there are many ways of doing that.saying: "AuthooBillah Himinayshanir Rajeem"like sis told you^.

recite surah al-nas.and do everything opposite to what he does.(meaning,everything ALLAH orders us to do:))

a_stranger

I think that the only way we can defeat shaytan is by having more faith , more good deeds , more sincerity in our hearts, more knoweldge in Quran and hadith..........When saying Allahu akber we should try our best to feel how great our creator is , when we say alhamduliAllah rab alaalameen we should remember the uncountable bounties of Allah subhanahu wa Taala, Shaytan flourish in places where people forget Allah and run for dunyia : We need to sit and read Quran and study tafseer .........Islam is based on knoweldge in what was revealed from Allah .....Ignorance open the gates for shaytan. and Allah aalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
ASalaamu alaykum

:wasalam:

dont do that brother. otherwise he will think that he is powerful and mighty that you are requesting him to leave.

just seek help frm Allah to show shaitan that he means nothing to us.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
I hear this for the first times in my life;....
if the shaytan had a logical way of thinking and understanding as you say, he would have had bowed when allah asks him for soujoud to Adam pbuh...
he's evil
µGrrrrrrrrrrrrµ