Can you help me

endodontics77

:salam2:
I am a Muslim girl&i actually feel that i am in problem when i was young my dream was always to make a big house to old people&when i went to faculty i added to this dream that i want to make a an international dental clinic in all fields as this is not yet established in my country i hoped by my dreams to help many..........but unfortunately after i graduated i realized that this costs very much so i feel now that i have no dreams no thing to do to my God :girl3: no thing
My day goes very quickly without doing anything i feel that i am body without soul although many said that i do but i don't my daily schedule is :teaching to my young sister&brother,adding new things to my dental blog that is educational to the dentists,learning Quran,learning German as a new language .i am in governmental vacation for 3 months as they will redistribute us on the hospitals .i wake up so late as i have nothing to do i finish my tasks &have nothing to do i feel that i am a bad addition to Muslims please help me what i can do i am afraid from God to not love me...............What can i do ??????????

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
I am a Muslim girl&i actually feel that i am in problem when i was young my dream was always to make a big house to old people&when i went to faculty i added to this dream that i want to make a an international dental clinic in all fields as this is not yet established in my country i hoped by my dreams to help many..........but unfortunately after i graduated i realized that this costs very much so i feel now that i have no dreams no thing to do to my God :girl3: no thing
My day goes very quickly without doing anything i feel that i am body without soul although many said that i do but i don't my daily schedule is :teaching to my young sister&brother,adding new things to my dental blog that is educational to the dentists,learning Quran,learning German as a new language .i am in governmental vacation for 3 months as they will redistribute us on the hospitals .i wake up so late as i have nothing to do i finish my tasks &have nothing to do i feel that i am a bad addition to Muslims please help me what i can do i am afraid from God to not love me...............What can i do ??????????

I'm not sure what activities interest you. You can always further your Islamic studies, read Quran and Sunnah (prescribe set time and study them).
One thing I would suggest is to wake up early for Fajr and read Quran after wards and meditate upon its verses. This is a fresh way to start your day and you will not feel lazy and unproductive.
Since you wish to help people get involved in your community [volunteer works, charity, volunteer @ masajids, etc etc].
You can also always take a nice little vacation to another place :D

:wasalam:

endodontics77

Thanks for your reply

but i wants to say that thanks God i wake up every day to pray Elfagr&after that i read Quran &pray Eldoha.then i feel i have nothing to do so i sleep again &to do a volunteer work i can't as my father don't interest in that&i have to obay him

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
May sound silly, I you are old enough get married now or ask your father to take you for ummrah..pray to Allah for his guidance.

shichemlydia

ajr without action

salam alikoum sister,
allah says in the holy quran
لا يكلف الله نفسا الا وسعها لها ما كسبت و عليها ما اكتسبت...
so allah swt will not judge you on the things he did not gave you, and just be proud of you, becaues your intention is good, and surelly allah swt will make it a reality one day inchae allah; just keep asking allah swt.
and the prophet mohamed pbuoh said "if someone commited to do sothing good and could not, then he has the reward of someone who does it".
so, the intention in islam is a big issue when speaking about the good deeds and the bad ones.
be kind and generous with your patients in the hospital, show them care and honesty and believe me, people like this and they will make douae for you,...
may allah swt enable you to achieve your dreams, ameen,
wa salam alikoum

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Fine. But there is nothing wrong..remember Kadija r.a.h proposed to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). You may tell you father that you are ready to plunge into marriage life. Just a suggestion.

endodontics77

oh

I think it's very hard to tell them about that, then to marry may be not a solution as i it will not make my dreams true..right?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Any masjid nearby? I'm sure there is and hopefully the women wings have some activities. I'm sure your father doesn't mind you close with masjid. You may also join Islamic NGO if there is any and help new reverts for example...teach them Quran etc..it is really very satisfying for life and death in helping new reverts. Dua after your prayers and Allah will fulfill your dreams, insyAllah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam: dear sister

MashALLAH you have a wonderful dream sister. It is ALLAH (swt) who decides whether we can colour our dreams or not. If we are not able to do it also, ALLAH (swt) will give us ajr according to our intention. Do not lose hope in ALLAH (swt) sister. We are muslims who trust in ALLAH.

Dunya is a place of happiness and sadness. We should be prepared for them always.

Be strong sister. Pay a special attention to Salah. Heart peace is something we get by remembering ALLAH.

By the way, where are you from sister?

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

endodontics77

thanks for advice

I know it's complicating state,i have a nearby masjid but it opens it's door only at the praying time no activities in it&the part for women may be also closed at praying time too.i am in muslim country so i think i never met any reverting sisters or one who wants to revert

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

It's wonderful sister that you have such big dreams...all for the sake of helping others..and I am moved by your feeling upset over not being able to accomplish them...with that being said...

I would like you remember that...

*Inama al-a'amaalo bil neyyat..wa le kolli emre'ein ma nawa*

You have the intention..and alhamduliallah..your heart is awake..pumping care and compassion...alhamduliallah a million times for that!

If you can accomplish all of your intentions..then surely..it is due to circumstances..and Allah (swt) is aware of each person's abilities and how far he/she can go until they rendered unable to move further..

I will suggest a few things to you..since you say your father doesn't approve of volunteering (I think it's best that you don't disobey him)...

Try to get a few sisters...4 or 5 of your friends..and ask them to gather used clothing and toys and things of the sort on a monthly or semi-monthly basis (for example)..and then donate them to any charity you all agree on..

Or each of you can put a small amount of money (each according to her ability)..in a small box or something..and again you can all take it once a month or once every other month to a charity and dontate it..you don't even have to tell how much money you're putting..just bundle it and stuff it into the box..and you can save money all month and then when it's time to gather it in the box..you can take it

You can also find sisters who are interested in memorizing the Qura'an and the Hadith..and make weekly..or semi-weekly meetings..in which you sit down together and help each other out with this matter..

You can expand your knowledge of deen..if you are in a muslim country..you can benefit from the fact that Islamic books will be plenty so its easy to acquire them..you might see this as something very trivial..but strengthening your knowledge is good for you..those who are around you..and for your future as well..when inshallah you have a family of your own...

You can also do this...and this is something a group of Saudi sisters did...they would gather every month...make food in big quantities (one or two types)...and they take it to an orphanage...or a really really poor neighborhood (of course they find out how many people they will feed ahead of time)...and they give out that food...they really focus on orphanages however..because these kids have nobody..and the sisters feel they deserve being prioritized..so you can do something like that...you can even alternate...do one month for an orphanage..and one month for an elderly residence or shelter...

With your dentistry skills...perhaps you can give simple and small check-ups for orphan children..and elderly people in the shelters they live in???..I don't know how doable this is for you..because you might need equipment and such..but the idea crossed my mind..and I thought why not just tell her of it...

These are the ideas that crossed my mind at the moment...you can alter them..pick one..reject one..it's all up to you..but inshallah I have at least provoked other ideas in your mind through which you can help out others :)

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I know it's complicating state,i have a nearby masjid but it opens it's door only at the praying time no activities in it&the part for women may be also closed at praying time too.i am in muslim country so i think i never met any reverting sisters or one who wants to revert

This is your challenge now if you want to explore, why not start one? Start frequently going to this masjid and try to interact with the committee or trustees. Slowly you rope in your idea. We have a great brother here in Penang Malaysia who is also a revert and a daei (a student of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat). He managed to open a mini Islamic centre at a masjid nearby his place though at initial stage the masjid committee almost chased him away when they heard his idea. Now, not only local people also foreign tourist are visiting his mini Islamic centre and he managed, with Allah's helps, to revert many foreigners. I know it sound quite tough but just think about it.

safiya58

selam aleykum,

Elhamdullilah that we have people like u in our ummah, trying to be helpful and useful to others. mashaallah.

Allah says: “By time! Surely the human being is at loss. Except for those who have faith and do righteous deeds and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to patience.” [Sûrah al-`Asr]

Time is to prcious to waste. there is always something good u can do. Mashaallah the brothers and sisters give great advice

endodontics77

thanks

I would like to thank you all on your care about me,i wish that i could soon write to you &say you you are welcome to see my dreams becomes true.&Please ask God for me a good friends&good husband who are able to dream&accomplish with me

endodontics77

wait more from you

Try to get a few sisters...4 or 5 of your friends..and ask them to gather used clothing and toys and things of the sort on a monthly or semi-monthly basis (for example)..and then donate them to any charity you all agree on..

Or each of you can put a small amount of money (each according to her ability)..in a small box or something..and again you can all take it once a month or once every other month to a charity and dontate it.
thanks for your good reply &about gathering clothes&so on i do that already but now my activities is less than before because i was with my friend before but now i am alone as all my friends get married so they have no time even to think in that they thought that they have to do more for their new family than for people

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

SubhanAllah seeing you stress over this thing puts smile on my face...atleast there are still some muslims in this dunya who are concerned about there brothers and sisters and people in general and want to do things to help. it's just sooo nice to see how much taqwa you have
i'l make du'a inshaAllah for your dream to b a success

dnt forget me in your duaz inshaAllah

wasalaam

endodontics77

Thanks for your reply

SubhanAllah seeing you stress over this thing puts smile on my face...atleast there are still some muslims in this dunya who are concerned about there brothers and sisters and people in general and want to do things to help. it's just sooo nice to see how much taqwa you have
i'l make du'a inshaAllah for your dream to b a success

dnt forget me in your duaz inshaAllah

wasalaam
I want to thank you on your nice reply ,but do you think only hope to do things without doing it is enough