Can you see this?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

I just wanted to ask, can everyone see this color below?? Or read it...

"WHITE"

Please tell me if you can't alrightyy? :) (It says "white" btw)

:wasalam:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
yeah i can read it it says "WHITE" but why r u askin sis?:D yeah i can also see the color too :)

You can? Ohhh alright

I'm asking because I wanted to do something, and I have to use a color that isnt visible, and I guess white isnt the right color lol

Thankx for replying habibti ;)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Barely, and I even have my glasses on :)

Problem is the background of the theme I'm using (Gold green theme 2); it's too light to show white forground clearly.

Really?! Yes yes!!:wavyarms:

Okk brother can you see this one below??

"Blah blah"

Haha it says "Blah blah" if you cant see it. Can anyone else see or read this???

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

The last on my screen is a lot harder to see. You need to bare something in mind. The amount of light each pixel emits differs from screen to screen. Combined with brightness etc, some people can probably see the WHITE better than BLAH BLAH. I found BLAH BLAH a lot harder to read...

Anyway, I don't know why you would want to make your posts unreadable using these shades...

Was-salaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

yes, we can see it. Is this going somewhere?

The point in writing things is so that people can read what we write.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
You need to bare something in mind. The amount of light each pixel emits differs from screen to screen. Combined with brightness etc, some people can probably see the WHITE better than BLAH BLAH. I found BLAH BLAH a lot harder to read...

bro, I never had you for a geek.

Anyway Sister, it seems your second attempt was better than your first

inshaAllah, I hope remake website with much better theme..... just difficult make time to do all these different things.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
As-salaamu `alaykum

The last on my screen is a lot harder to see. You need to bare something in mind. The amount of light each pixel emits differs from screen to screen. Combined with brightness etc, some people can probably see the WHITE better than BLAH BLAH. I found BLAH BLAH a lot harder to read...

Anyway, I don't know why you would want to make your posts unreadable using these shades...

Was-salaam

Walaykumu salam

Nah I just wanted to try something, and I need a color that isnt very visible. Sorry, I know it seems soo :SMILY27:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
assalamu alaykum

yes, we can see it. Is this going somewhere?

The point in writing things is so that people can read what we write.

Walaykumu salam

I'm sorry :shymuslima1: Yes, it will get somewhere if people cant read it. I know, I know! Sounds crazyy :shymuslima1: Sorryyyy. But dont worry, you wont be disappointed (I hope!)

IbnAhmad

^
Hahaha.. I said the above because I tried with each and every colour but unfortunately none would work. May Allah SWT bless you. Ameen.

I see that I cant VM you any more. ;) Anyway hope you are in the best of Health and Imaan InshaAllah. :)

Wassalam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:lol:behna try this with someone else.:D
well brothers you shouldn't have been such spoilsports:lol:.you cud have waited to try the "QUOTE" trick later................i was waiting.:lol:.............you guys are soooooooooo impatient.sorry sis they destroyed your trick:p:p:p