Cancer!! make dua pleaz

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
salam u alaikom....

we know a really great man, he is a real muslim, one of muhammad saw. followers.. he gave a very beautifull picture, for muslims in Denmark...
The man has the name Sadiq, he is 33 years old, married, and has 2 daughters (5 and 10 years old.) now he is sick with cancer.. he need his muslim bro and sisters duaa... the doctors here in denmark can't do anything... he is now just waiting for dying..... pleaz make dua.. inshallh allah makes him a Mu3jiza ya rab..

my sisters and brother pleaze don't forgive him in ur duas!!:girl3::salah::

was salam ur sister in islam---:shymuslima1:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

thats very sad story to hear but am sure Allah subahana wata'ala is testing him. may Allah subahan wata'ala ease his difficulties and make his family very supportive and always carry out the deen, no matter what. may Allah almighty bless his daughters amiin,amiin,amiin

jazak Allahu khayra for letting us know that....

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Try Vitamin B17

:salam2:
Sister there is a great treatment of cancer which is a natural substance called Vitamin B17. It is found in good quantities in Apricot seeds and other seed etc. Since this brother's cancer is much advanced now apricot seeds won't do much, instead he would need injections of B17 which you can order from the internet. Please do it as soon as possible.

When I first heard about it from someone about 2 years ago I went to a heathfood store to buy some B17 capsules. The lady over there told me that US governmnt do not want them to carry it. I asked why and she told me that because it cures cancer. I said "Wow... How do you know that it cures cancer?" She said that her girlfriend's husband had prostate cancer and it was so advanced that the doctor sent him home to die. But they heard about Vitamin B17 and got this injection online and in a few weeks his PSA count became normal. This is not a second hand story, it happened to me. Her statement was really shocking and amazing. So after that me and my wife have started eating 6-7 apricot seeds a day, and I hope and pray to Allah that he protect us from this deadly desease "Cancer".

This vitamin B-17 and its benefits have remained a secret because the big pharmaceutical companies do not want to lose billions thay are making from the cancer treatments which do not even work. Please search on the Internet (Google or Yahoo etc) for "Vitamin B17". You will find some sites discouraging you (I wonder why they bother to spend money and setup these websites to discourage people when there is no hope for the patient anyway), and you will also find websites which will give you information and those from where you could buy these injections. At the later stage of this desease capsules won't be too effective, so he would need injections.

Please do this as soon as possible. I will pray for this brother that Allah give him Shiffa InshaAllah.
:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:

:girl3:So sorry to hear this. May it be a purification for him, inshallah.

Also, try black seed oil. It is a cure for anything except death. I will keep him in my duaas inshallah.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Thank you everyone...

May god bless us all, for the sake of Ramadan Ameeen!!

wasalam ur sister in islam//

Khalil2u

Salaam,

May Allah SWT grant him and his family mercy and compassion in this time of grief. I'm a nurse and I see how cancer effects so many people. It is a debilitating disease that causes great pain and anguish to the patient and their families. So young so sad Allah SWT please take it away from him. Only you can help us and I believe you know whats seen and unseen.:tti_sister:

nori suja'i

InshaAllah i'll make du'a for our brother in denmark.
i was told if we visiting sick ppl, we are adviced to recite Surah Yaasiin. if his/her time in this world is up, he/she will proceed his/her journey peacefully to meet Allah. on the other hand if its not his/her time to be called, he/she will cure from his/her sickness as healthy as before insyaAllah.

khalid imthiyaz

2 my sister in islam

assalamualikum va rahmathullahi va barakathu hu

May Allah SWT cure his disease and make him healthy

Ameen.

from
khalid

wiseone

How sad. May Allah cure him. Unfortunately so many people are getting cancer its very sad. May he get through this.

rdsayyed

Assalamualikum\
my father Muhammed Yaar is suffering from liver cancer....he is very serious....i request all of u to make dua for him....

muslim-girl

May Allah cure him

In the name of Allah..

I Ask Allah to cure him and all muslims around the world that suffer from cancer.
Im sorry to hear that.. InshaAllah Allah will help him. May Allah has mercy upon him ...:tti_sister: