Carrot Cake

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I got this recipe from my friend from Brasil.

bolo-de-cenoura.png

3 eggs
3 carrots
1 tea-cup of oil
1 tea-cup of milk

Put all this in the blender and shake that... :p ... till you have an orange pasty thing. Keep it

2 and half tea cup of sugar
3 tea-cups of fluor
1 spoon of yeast

Put all this in the shape and twist it with the orange pasty thing... put all this in the oven for 30 mins...

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum..I did not know that people use yeast for baking cakes..i thought they use baking powder or sodium bicarbonat...

anyway another tips for awesome carrot cake or even apple cake..just add 1 tsp of cinnamon powder for carrot cake and 2 tsp of cinnamon powder for 4 cups of apple cake...cinnamon really goes well with carrots and apple cake...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

can you believe? I actually made this cake during Ramadan!! but it was too dry because I didnt have a topping for it:( it was just a plain carrot cake!:p
I am trying to make it again with cream cheese frosting insha'Allaah!!:) I am beggining to LOVE baking stuffs now, *YAAAAAAAAAY*!!:D

It sure is a surprise for me :lol: because I never thought I'd love kitchen work....Go figure!:)

oh btw, jazaka'Allaah khair, it was your simple recipe that made me want to make the cake!:D
thankss alot!
----------------------------------------------------
If anybody else is interested in making a cream cheese frosting, I got a very simple recipe for it on allrecipes.com:p
Here is the recipe: CREAM CHEESE FROSTING!:)

Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions
1.In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator after use.

Enjoy making it....:):D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
oh oh....do you think you can share some simple, i mean very simple recipes for cheese cake....? The recipes on the net (that I have seen so far) are very complicated!!! :lol:

Jazaka'Allaah khair!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Wowww.

JazakAllah Khair! I never knew it was that simple.. I'm definitely going to try that!!! Thank you for sharing this :)!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalamualikum..I did not know that people use yeast for baking cakes..i thought they use baking powder or sodium bicarbonat...

Yes yeast in this recipe sounded also of my mind quite strange but it was brother who sended me this recipe and propably he hasn´t baked it by himself but his sister or mom...

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

i can cook every type of Dish (Typical Pakistani and Turkish)
but i am yet to bake a cake :p.

This looks tasty , i will try it and post my results here :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!:hearts:

Hope INSHA ALLAH I will manage to do it one day....:lol: as now only IM TRYING TO COOK....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZ:muslim_child:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing:)

FEE AMANILLAH:)