Check this out!!

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,
This work is not mind but was sent to someone i know from someone she knowns!!

May Allah give us:
the mind of Hawa
The purity of Maryam
The faith of Asiya
The knowledge of Asiya
The Love of Khadija
The iman of Fatima
Radiallahu anhu and May Allah grant us the favor to join them in Jannah inshallah
Ameen!!!

:tti_sister: -May Allah guide us the path of those sister Ameen!!!!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu Alaykum,
This work is not mind but was sent to someone i know from someone she knowns!!

May Allah give us:
The knowledge of Asiya
The Love of Khadija
The iman of Fatima
Radiallahu anhu and May Allah grant us the favor to join them in Jannah inshallah
Ameen!!!

:tti_sister: -May Allah guide us the path of those sister Ameen!!!!

Sorry if i am wrong but i think it shoud be Ayesha RA instead of Asiya RA cuz i really donno about the knowledge of Asiya RA and yea,
Jazak-Allahu khairan for sharing

iqzero

Salaam alaiykum

Sorry if i am wrong but i think it shoud be Ayesha RA instead of Asiya RA cuz i really donno about the knowledge of Asiya RA and yea,
Jazak-Allahu khairan for sharing

Salaam Alaiykum my brother,

Asiya (ra) the pharoah's wife is mentioned in the quran as a "pious beleiver" and given much praise. Not many people unless they are prophets or messengers get mentioned in the quran bro.

Jazakallah khairan.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Misunderstanding

Asiya (ra) the pharoah's wife is mentioned in the quran as a "pious beleiver" and given much praise. Not many people unless they are prophets or messengers get mentioned in the quran bro.

Jazakallah khairan.

Bro i think u misunderstood me ...... i didnt mean to say that Asiya RA, the Firaun's wife is not a known personality but i meant to say that she (Asiya) RA was not known for her knowledge but her piety. It is Ayesha RA who is well known for her knowledge.
Got it bro !!!

maymun

Jazakallah khairan.
:salam2:
brother
asiya
you mean our prophet wife <p b u h> or you mean aisha insha allah correct me becouse there was no asiya amoung the the prophet's wives <r a>

and asiya she was one of the four perfect women ever lived in this world
Jezaka allah khair