Children Reading Quran Beautifully!! With Excellent Tajweed English Translation Too!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/maroc/moroccan_children_reading_quran_turntoislam.jpg[/img]
Some Moroccan Children Reading Quran The Way it is Meant to be recited! with Beautiful Tajweed

Very Nice Quran Recitation!! Really Amazing MashaAllah.

LISTEN TO QURAN!! YOU GET REWARD :tti_sister: From Allah, the Mighty, most Majestic and Most Merciful.
Forget any silly Nasheeds. This is Allah's MOST perfect words..Assalamu Alaykum, here are some videos of children who have memorised the Quran or have already memorised much of it.

They are great reciters of Quran for several reasons, most importantly because they have accurate Recitation. Reading Quran is a precise science, each letter and word must be read accurately following the Quranic rules (Tajweed).

It is very different from what you will normally see, because we have some amazingly talented children here who simply read better than many of the big Imams and "reciters". You see, it is a lot more difficult to recite slowly, calmly and accurately, because you open yourself upto scrutiny. People can hear your mistakes much easier! So no pressure then!!

InshaAllah you will like this. (also translation: using [SIZE=-1]Muhsin Khan [/SIZE]and Hilali)

The Quran Is read in Warsh Tajweed Way

[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/maroc/abdul-rahman.jpg[/img]
Abdul Rahman Zarik عبد الرحمان زريك
Abdul-Rahman is 12 and he memorised 17 juzz (parts of the Quran) in 4 Months. The Quran consists of 30 Juzz or parts in total.

So he has memorised more than half the Quran in just 4 Months. Here he reads Surah ahzab Ayah 38-43 islam اسلام quran children kids recitation morocco maroc عبد الرحمان زريك

He reads really nicely mashaAllah.

[vg]-5527200319113825908[/vg]

SCROLL/ LOOK DOWN PAGE FOR MORE

Khadija Birhoon خديجة برهون
has memorised the Quran, She is small, but has a big voice mashaAllah.

Here she reads Surah-Al-Anbiya Ayah 101-112

khadija_birhoon.jpg

[vg]8936684313008766804[/vg]

Muhammad Aziwi
محمد عزيوي

He recites a bit like Abdul Baset Abdus Samad. Very nice mashaAllah.
Surah Fath1-6
Muhammad_aziwi_quran_maroc.jpg

[yt]DyfV8eg4rVg[/yt]

Muad Abu Nu'man معاد أبو النعمان
SurahBaqarah 124-132

This boy got his own reciting style. Cool.
muad.jpg

[vg]8621501136526809009[/vg]

Adil Bawbazah عادل بوبزة
Surah Baqarah 284-286 TurnToIslam.Com عادل بوبزة
adil_morocco_turntoislam.jpg

[vg]3237594268444466056[/vg]

Hisham Azmayl هشام أمزيل
Surah Furqan 63-70.wmv
hisham_turntoislam.jpg

[vg]-161333660311251346[/vg]

Abdul Latif Wazikani عبد اللطيف وزكاني

Surah al-A'raaf, 200-206.. Sounds bit like slowed down Mashari Rashid Afasi... No.. ok then.. fine.

abdul_lateef_tti.jpg

[vg]1079541080458961862[/vg]

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

:mashallah: This is very beautiful. It's amazing that these young children read with such brilliant tajweed. May allah bless and continue to guide these children.

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Masha-Allah so beautifully recieted by our little brothers and sisters :muslim_child:

Insha-Allah, Allah will reward them......also you for the hard work by adding the videos and english translations....

wasalam

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Masha'Allah, wonderful young recitators.

Jazakallaahu khayr brother.

wasalaam.

Hajar

Staff member

MasahAllah. Jazak'Allah ghayran for sharing. I saw it on Tv this Ramadan...they are great!!

Wasalam

maymun

alaamu alaikum
maansha allah
jezakaallahu khairal jezaa
for your hard work and allah may allah reward you

Sahal

just a pointer

Assalamu alakium
Masha Allah
Truley amazing,Voices from Heaven.

Just something to share...

"voices from heaven".(paradise)... the sounds in paradise have never been/ will never be heard here in this world.. (because there are too beutiful).. the sights have never been seen ... and so on.. I think there is a hadith on that...

so these voices are not from heaven.. (i.e we don't praise that way...)

But it is true.. masya-Allah that these children have been given a gift from their Creator.. May they grow up to be people who uphold the teachings of the Quran.. May Allah make us amongst those people too.

38khadj

:ma: Beautiful recitation. May Allah bless these children that have obviously put alot of time and effort into learning the correct tajweed :ma:
Inshallah we can all learn from these children - to make sure we read the Glorious Quran properly Inshallah.

Umm Mustafa

Masha Allah, May Allah reward them, their ulamas and their parents both here and in the here after. Amin. May Allah grant our children and may He make it easy for all of us. Amin. May Allah forgive us, our parents, our spouses, our families and the whole ummah of our Nabiyy Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam. Jazakallahu Khairan for posting this link.

elmorro

Ameen ya rabba l'aalameen sister ummMustafa. And special thanks to you brother for this post.

Alhamdulillah!!

abdullah1111

asalamoalaykom

can somebody help. i am a new person i dont know anything about this websit.:salah:

I am 9 years old and i have been a muslim all of my life, but my grandma isnt a muslim. I tell her about islam, and sometimes she listens to me. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I dont go to school, my mum teaches me at home. This is better because 'your mum knows best', and also the schools around me are not very good. I hope to go to school in the future if we move to another place, but I'm happy if I have a book to read.

salam

:jazaak: my brother

What you said about anasheed i do agree incha'Allah

thank you again for the videos and the translation.
May Allah reward you.
Ameen
:)

elmorro

asalamoalaykom

can somebody help. i am a new person i dont know anything about this websit.:salah:

I am 9 years old and i have been a muslim all of my life, but my grandma isnt a muslim. I tell her about islam, and sometimes she listens to me. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I dont go to school, my mum teaches me at home. This is better because 'your mum knows best', and also the schools around me are not very good. I hope to go to school in the future if we move to another place, but I'm happy if I have a book to read.

salam
What kind of books do you mean:) ?