China Bans Bible But Not Quran in 08 Olympics

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Taking the oppurtunity to fit Quran in the picture....
i mean how is Quran related to China...??

Very interesting indeed:lol:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

The Chinese government is an atheist government so I don't see why the minister is getting himself into a twist, just consider the source. He thinks America should boycott the Olympics until the Chinese government relents to US demands.....how's that for arrogance? ::::rolls eyes::::

Meanwhile a young girl here in the States was just suspended from a running competition due to her refusal to remove hijab. Nevermind she competed for the last three years and it was never a problem. Remind me again what the minister said...something about freedom of religion?

~Sarah

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

I wonder why they think the bible would incite violence..interesting take. I wonder if it has anything to do with China allying themselves with muslims countries for the oil trade..just a random thought. That girl in the states ..I think they wanted to get rid of her because she was winning. Thier lame excuse that her outfit had two colours instead of one just doesn't cut it.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

tabaria

Muslims played a huge role in china. Also unlike Christianity Islam went there peacefully, and wasn't forced in by some big powers. Muslims have been in China for 1400 years, so its apart of their history in many ways.

Also, maybe China doesn't want its people "evangalized". Another thing is that this is fox news. So i wouldn't trust it very much. This could be just another bunch of nonsense of Americans and Christians are victims they always lie about.

A

aynur7

It's interesting.But I don't believe also.
In Sintzyan-uygur,China all r muslim uygur turks.
There r missioaries in China so I think christianity is not rare.
Thx 4 post

Julian

Quite Interesting. Although having the Bible banned doesn't have much to do with the Qur'an being banned. I agree that the Americans are just making a big deal of things like usual. If "true" christians just followed the sunnah of Jesus, they wouldn't have many problems. In the end, only Allah knows the unseen, and what is to happen. Assalammu Alaiykum brethren =]

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
Muslims played a huge role in china. Also unlike Christianity Islam went there peacefully, and wasn't forced in by some big powers. Muslims have been in China for 1400 years, so its apart of their history in many ways.

Also, maybe China doesn't want its people "evangalized". Another thing is that this is fox news. So i wouldn't trust it very much. This could be just another bunch of nonsense of Americans and Christians are victims they always lie about.

Very true!
China and the Muslims created civilization during the dark ages in the western world... then when they went to the western world everything was stolen...
Chinese and Muslims are close...
u get a few Chinese Muslims now but i dont think thats from immigration, i think its from the influence of other Asian countries like Indonesia and Malaysia..
man i love Asians! lol

ed209

i myself is chinese and i dont think this news is true.Americans always like to make up some false news about china so as to witness china is a isolated,corruptive and anti-democratic country.i dont think china is a perfect country but many of these news r really nothing but nonsense.as far as i know,i never heard chinese government ban reading or taking bible into china during Olympics.and chinese officials also say that banning bible is ridiculous and this news is really a lie.

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
i myself is chinese and i dont think this news is true.Americans always like to make up some false news about china so as to witness china is a isolated,corruptive and anti-democratic country.i dont think china is a perfect country but many of these news r really nothing but nonsense.as far as i know,i never heard chinese government ban reading or taking bible into china during Olympics.and chinese officials also say that banning bible is ridiculous and this news is really a lie.

hey Chinese government is Communist right? they have to find a way to make everyone that isnt under democratic rule look bad...
which is pretti stupid considering theyre using a system of government used in the Classical ages! man and they call us barbaric! lol

God Bless

btw... its also trying to get people to turn against Buddhists too since its like a big religion there...
man what did they ever do to anyone? its a beautiful religion!