Chosen people vs not chosen people.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I would like people to calmly read this and then post what they think about it in a calm manner too.

May Allah bless the souls of those who suffered so much and bring justice to the perpetrators.

Following are excerpts from an article that appeared in the Hebrew edition of the Israeli daily Haaretz (October 21, 2007).

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7589

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

sadly, none of this is surprising. i really do applaud my palestinan brothers over there, for remaining strong in their belief in ALLAH SWT. they are tested so much more than we could possibly imagine, yet their iman remains so high.

the reason why israeli soldiers believe thay can do these things, because they have been taught, that they are God's chosen people. that they are special, that in reality all other people are just scraps. i can't remember which ayah in surah baqaraah that mentions something to the effect : if you are God's chosen people, long for death if you are truthful. every time i would hear that ayah, i couldn't help but to agree with it.

:wasalam:

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Whenever I read this sad experiences of our brothers and sisters there in Palestine I cried for justies from within but then I also felt helpless except to make duah for them to lighten up their burden.

blackivy393

since Israel's population is so small , i think it forces a lot of people who shouldn't or probably want to be in the military to be in the military; and thats why a lot of abuse happens @ checkpoints and elsewhere.