Chrisitan forums

yakubpasha

Asak All,

lately i started participating on some Christian forums where there were few christians asking where in the bible jesus said he is God and other places wehre some one was asking if Quran can be word of God( must have been a muslim :))

The forum doesnt let you post any thing, all i was doing was quoting verses from the Bible and my messages get deleted, its frustrating. Why are they so afraid?

revert2007

Love Fishing
it goes to me as well.my message was deleted as well.well it is very simple.they simply can't defend themselves and all they can do is just delete our messages.they can delete our messages,but can they stop others from converting to islam and obeying Allah???????they can't.but u have been doing a great job though.so dont be too upset.Allah knows what ur doing and insyaAllah He will reward u.but dont ever stop doing da'wah/spread the words of Allah.

Scotpak

Most Christian's don't even understand the trinity themselves but believe in it blindly.A Muslim exposes this ridiculous belief that often results in them getting banned.

Firm_believer123

Salam 2 everyone

Ive heard it a lot the christians are HIDDING something which they dont want to reveal to others-dont know what it is sides .............

Rashadi

Asak All,

lately i started participating on some Christian forums where there were few christians asking where in the bible jesus said he is God and other places wehre some one was asking if Quran can be word of God( must have been a muslim :))

The forum doesnt let you post any thing, all i was doing was quoting verses from the Bible and my messages get deleted, its frustrating. Why are they so afraid?

I am glad I am not the only one that noticed that and I find it a waste of time now. Most of the time they won't read what one says or even listen to it. As for the trinity, they don't even bother understanding it but they just believe in it blindly without trying to figure it out. They claim it is necessary and that is all there is to it. They have a reason to see it obligatory and that's because of "original sin". Christians have a belief that all of mankind are guilty sinners since the time of Adam(as) and that humans are in need of a blood sacrifice in order to redeem ourselves from sin. They believe that this is the only way God can forgive and they see this as justice. I know it sounds silly but this is what they believe. Furthermore, they believe that this sacrifice can not be anything but God himself lol. In other words, God now has to become man(this is the son) and he must suffer and basically allow himself to die in order to forgive us for the "original sin'.

This is why they must have a trinity and this is why Jesus(as) must be God for them and son, and holy ghost. The religion itself is based on a giant contradiction and they don't even bother looking at at all. They have been taught this and indoctrinated since childhood to believe in this kind of theology so that is why they need a trinity. This is all connected to their belief in the doctrine of "original sin". In Islam, we don't have this problem because we realize that God created us all and that includes our ability to sin and have free will. God does not need to do anything andf especially nothing silly in order to forgive. God created us, he can punish or forgive us without and hardship. They somehow can't understand this but pretend as if their doctrines make sense. It is based on blind faith, ambiguous verses from the Old Testament, misquoting, contradictions, etc.