Christian War???

mahdi

these people bleive that we are on a wrong path, but it's ok we also blieve that they are on a wrong path. they like when a muslim country goes to war, it's a big chance for them , they help the poor they bring them to the united states, and they pray that we will leave our religion. allah says they will not leave alone untill you join theit bleive.
i fell sorry for the muslims who convert to christianity when they see food and shelter.
we should stick to our religion no matter what, because it's the true relgion, i don't really think a true believer will abonden his beleive.

BGfromGB

In the name of God

on what point do you disagree with me in my post above? I said nothing about killing. I said nothing about Iraq. I said nothing about missionaries.I said nothingn about people being bombed.

What I did say is that those people out there are helping destitute people out of their love for God Almighty. And if you call them "missionaries" then is that a crime against God and humanity? Is it a crime for a non muslim and a muslin to cast aside their petty religious differences in pursuance of what they do is for thier heavenly father? Is it wrong to put God first. These are the statements I made

Christian "missionaries" are taking advantage of a situation,
What is sinister about that?. Just because they are "christians", a name I do not recognise, does not mean that what they are doing is wrong. If the muslim community did likewise, I would recognise what they are doing would be out of their love for God. I would wholeheartedly welcome that. Muslim or not.

then the same people come in and give food and shelter and say, "bless the food in the name of Jesus".
even if it were "bless the food in the name of Mohammed or God" I would have no problem either. God is not the problem but religious bias is.

So wether there is any thing wrong with this, only you can decied.
That applies not only to me but also those destitute people. They have been given that choice by God and we have no right to decide for them.

I have family and friends who live in these areas and, when you can't walk outside because you may get shot or bombed. When the building next dor to you get blow apart, and all of your freinds die, or loose everything they have. Only then can you really grasp what it is that is going on.
Correct. I will never understand the pain and suffering they are going through. From the bottom of my heart I feel for them. But I will pray for them and pray that God will provide the comfort they so badly need. And I pray for you and your loved ones. May all this senseless come to end soon.

You have your path we have are path, just as you feel that it is ok, for the conversion of muslims. Do you think that we want muslims to be converted, no. Why would you want someone to stay from the path that you believe is correct? You cant just say, "to believe in god is enough, does it matter what religion?" Of cource it does, if you believe that believing in god is enough then become a muslim. We believe in one God, so then that should be enough? Correct?
The only path is God and God is neither muslim christian or Jew.

justoneofmillion

What is sinister about that?. Just because they are "christians", a name I do not recognise, does not mean that what they are doing is wrong. If the muslim community did likewise, I would recognise what they are doing would be out of their love for God. I would wholeheartedly welcome that. Muslim or not.

even if it were "bless the food in the name of Mohammed or God" I would have no problem either. God is not the problem but religious bias is.

That applies not only to me but also those destitute people. They have been given that choice by God and we have no right to decide for them.

Correct. I will never understand the pain and suffering they are going through. From the bottom of my heart I feel for them. But I will pray for them and pray that God will provide the comfort they so badly need. And I pray for you and your loved ones. May all this senseless come to end soon.

Hi,honey!what a wonderful world...:wink:

sindbad

mohammed07

No, look your saying that as look as they beleive in somthing it is ok. Right? As long as they recognize that there is a god, and following that there ok? But its not about just recognizing god, and doing what you think is right its soo much more that that. Religion, Islam is a lifestyle it is a path that we walk, that teaches us so much about how we should live our lives. Its not just, "ok I believe in god. Now I'm going to do good things!"
Wait what do I do? How whould I act or respond in this situation? What exactly is it that Allah wishes for me to do?

Don't get me wrong believing in one god and being pious is good, but even the most pious, and good people believing in good, can loose guidence. Its a step, but is it really all that we were sent to do on this earth? We should have some form of guidence. This is were religion becomes a factor.

Now back to the people in Iraq, why is it that I feel they are being wronged? That by them starving and dieing is better than them recieving food and help, and denouncing there religion?
Because as a Muslim we and I believe that this world is nothing. It is just a test, simply a passing through. By these people denouncing what they believe just food and help, they (MAYBE) failing the test (Allah knows best.) This suffering that the people of Iraq are going through could be there test, and the more they thank Allah, and hold fast to there faith and religion, the more there reward may be in the next life. Now this is where i feel they are loosing, and its a hard concept to grap, unless you belive in the faith. It is not somthing that is worth arguing becaue we both have our own believe. Nither of us may grap the others concept untill we truley believe what the other believes.

You speak of humanity and being good, but things are not always as they seem. And what you see as good on this life, I see as a loss in the next life.
Now I don't expect you to agree with what I am saying, because you can not agree until you belive in what I believe. Although I would ask that you understand why and what it is that I believe.

Sophie

assalamu aliakum all.
yes it's sad, muslims are being brainwashed but whata are we doing to help them
other then talking abt them and pointin at them. For instance Iraq a muslim country has been attacked by this great enemies why aren't the other muslim COUNTRIES involved?!! they are in desperate need of us! Actions speak louder then the words, if we are truthful let us help those muslims who are dying of hunger, thurs, war, depperesion and many more..e.c.t.
and i don't no why ya so surprised of how ths kaffirs are handling the muslims when ALLAH SWT already told us they are plain ENEMIES.
:salam2: I believe they are not helping for one reason,and one reason only: Money.This whole Iraq genocide all has to do with money.The leaders of other country's are,as I have researched and learned,are as corrupt as the Bush Government is.They are weak and greedy. I'm sorry,but this is my opinion.What is being committed against the Iraqi people IS GENOCIDE..and it breaks my heart.:girl3:

BGfromGB

genocide.

:salam2: I believe they are not helping for one reason,and one reason only:
Money.This whole Iraq genocide all has to do with money.
Money? or oil. Oil I can believe, but not money. It is the Americans who have the money.

The leaders of other country's are,as I have researched and learned,are as corrupt as the Bush Government is.They are weak and greedy.
Possibly true. But that cannot be said about the "missionaries" as what this topic is all about.

I'm sorry,but this is my opinion.What is being committed against the Iraqi people IS GENOCIDE..and it breaks my heart.:
I'd love to comment on this remark of yours. But we're going off topic here. This topic is not about Iraq. So I'll refrain to comment