Confused?

Peace-&-Love

:salam2:

Recently this person told me that they wanted to convert to Islam, but didn't know how to. So I told them to first get in contact with their local mosque and the local Muslims and take their ashahada. And I also gave them my email in order for them contact me if they had any farther questions. Having not emailed me for awhile, I emailed them asking how it went, but their replies had nothing to do with their conversion or Islam. And i am so confused. What do I do? Do I leave them alone? or are they confused themselves?

I would be so appreciative of any advice right now...Thank you!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i'll advice you to email them once again.

ask them positively that once they discussed about reversion to Islam, did they get any help? did they revert?

maybe they did not recognise you properly

revert2007

Love Fishing
yes email them again.but do not sound though ur forcing them.explain well in ur email abouth the things they might face if they die as non-muslim.explain the glorry of Allah.explain the creation of Allah and how He loves His servant(believers).explain that their sin will be forgiven and they will be just like a new born baby.finally tell them it;s their choice to choose the right path.if Allah decides that they should be Allah's servant,insyaAllah they will be and no one can stop that.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
I hope ur in good health. My advise to u is that i think that either that person is confused about converting or he/she has not recognized u on email.
State clearly who you are and ask them if they converted, but do not sound urgent. Also ask them how everything is going at their place all fine?
Maybe they had a problem so they couldnt reply u back?
There are a lot of possibilties. Anyway i agree with @ above that mail them only once and then wait for their reply. If u mail them a lot with wating for their reply they might think ur a desperate person or something.
If that person wants to convert they will InshaAllah.

Take care...may Allah Bless you!!
Ameen:tti_sister: