Confused...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
that wud basically mean that u hav no khusoo in which case at this present tym its very normal bcoz its very hard to attain but not impossible, there is a famous article or book rather its called 33 ways of attaining khushoo look that up and try acting upon it inshAllah that wud help, wAllahu 'alam
may Allah make it easy on u i find it hard sumtyms as well but i find that its mainly my sins that distract me from salah and there are tyms wen ive felt al halawatul imaan |(the sweetness of imaan) and beleive me it feels as if ur flying in jannah wen u attain khushoo may Allah help u find that feeling inshaAllah
tkcr
wasalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah

:salam2:wa rahmatullah:
no khusoo.:shymuslima1:........i'll try my best to get khusoo in my salah.

jazakallah khaira brother i'll need more dua to be able to pray with khushoo.
:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:
shaitan is all-ready for his stupid actions.

there's a story (weak in source) that a person's thing was lost. he went to imam and asked wht to do. imam told him to make salah. he made salah and he remembered his thing during salah. then he asked imam why he told him to pray to find his thing. so the imam told him that he knew shaitan will distract him by telling him where he lost his thing. thats y he told him to pray. :D

ways to attain concentration:

http://www.islamhouse.com/d/files/en/ih_books/signal/en_33_Ways_of_developing_Khushoo_in_Salaah.pdf

:salam2:

jazakallah khaira brother.that was very logical story:biggrin:.but i'll see how to deal with this devil:SMILY346:.inshallah i'll win by gaining khushoo.may ALLAH provide me his help in this war against shaitan.:tti_sister:

haroon83

Sorry, I just wanted to ask a little question if that's alright. Sometimes when I'm praying, I stay in Sajuud for a very long time. And when I raise my head, I forget whether I have done sajdah one or twice :confused: So just incase, I make sajdah again :redface:. But not only that. I EVEN forget how many rakats I have prayed :eek: SubhnAllah, I'm so forgetful!!

Anyways my question is, do I have to repeat my prayer?? Or can I do that umm...:redface: umm...that forgetful...umm....:redface: :redface: :redface: (Oh God! I dont know what its called! :eek: ) Okk I hope you know what I'm trying to say :redface: Sorryyyy..... :redface:

Soo...any help?? I'm extremely confused :confused:

Thankx :hijabi:

:hearts:

Sorry, I just wanted to ask a little question if that's alright. Sometimes when I'm praying, I stay in Sajuud for a very long time. And when I raise my head, I forget whether I have done sajdah one or twice :confused: So just incase, I make sajdah again :redface:. But not only that. I EVEN forget how many rakats I have prayed :eek: SubhnAllah, I'm so forgetful!!

Anyways my question is, do I have to repeat my prayer?? Or can I do that umm...:redface: umm...that forgetful...umm....:redface: :redface: :redface: (Oh God! I dont know what its called! :eek: ) Okk I hope you know what I'm trying to say :redface: Sorryyyy..... :redface:

Soo...any help?? I'm extremely confused :confused:

Thankx :hijabi:

:hearts:

Shafi'i Fiqh > Qibla.com
Answered by Shaykh Hamza Karamali, SunniPath Academy Teacher

Is it permissable to suffice with the forgetfulness prostrations when one forgets how many rakaats they have performed in prayer or does the prayer itself have to be repeated?

Answer:
bism01.jpg

In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate

wa `alaykum as salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Forgetting the number of rak`ahs that one has prayed does not automatically invalidate one’s prayer.

Rather, if one forgets how many rak`ahs one has prayed, one goes on the assumption that he has prayed the least number that he is certain of. For example, if I’m unsure whether I’ve prayed two or three rak`ahs, then I assume that I’ve only prayed two and then complete my prayer based on that assumption.

If one’s doubt persists until the end of the prayer, then it would be recommended (but not obligatory) to perform two prostrations of forgetfulness at the end of the prayer.

If one remembers the correct number of rak`ahs before the end of the prayer, then in certain cases, it would be recommended to perform the forgetfulness prostration whereas in other cases it would be forbidden to perform it. Because the rulings can get a bit complicated here, I would suggest that you not perform the forgetfulness prostration in this case unless you are sure that you understand exactly when it is recommended to perform it.

And Allah knows best.

Hamza.