contacting admin

umm hussain

Asalam alaikum, how do i contact the admin, I have sent 3 emails but still no reply, can someone please help, I really dont want to discuss the problem on the forum but if no one gets back to me I might have to.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam, Admin here. :)

Sorry sister, I will be with you soon, I have a tonne of emails to get through.

you can ask me here though

wasalam

umm hussain

unneccessary emails

Asalam alaikum, I keep getting emails in my inbox about people who have replied to a post I am supposed to have posted, e.g surviving Christmas with family, or a reversion story another sister posted the most i have done is comment, and I find it quite annoying to get an email each time someone makes a comment after I have or each time someone replies to a thread i might have started, because I will eventually log onto the site so would be able to view it, and these emails are quite unnecessary I feel, and they just 'litter' my inbox, is there anyway to stop this from happening

I also requested to join the sisters section but i dont have a reply yet

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.... dear sister...

I checked your options and noticed you had one of them marked... it was under...

Send Notification Email When a Private Message is Received

I didn't notice anything else that could have been sending you messages... this is easily fixed, just go to

Edit Options

Scroll down and unmark that if you wish...

Another thing to Br Mabsoot, I had another User tell me of the same problem and they had all their options unchecked, In the end I told them to just block the TTI email.... i don't know if they did it, but that is an option right?

Wassalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
Sister Samiha has told how to stop yourself from getting emails for the notice of PMs.

To stop getting emails for the notice of someone responding to your post, go to "Edit Options" (Sister Samiha has provided the link) and there should be a drop down list for subscribing to threads (called: "Default Thread Subscription Mode"). Choose the option: "Do not subscribe" to not recieve emails when someone responds to your post/a thread you posted in.

nafeesa

salaam alaykum
can anyone help me in my search , early today i went through the floating rock thread, now when i m searching for it i am not able to get that topic,could u please help to find that out.