COOLEST RAMADAN CHECKLIST

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:wasalam:
Great check list and May Allah give us the Abilty to complete it to the full and most sincerly as possible.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Sister AishaHadi Jazakallaahu Khayr for sharing this. It is exactly what I need and this is not only beneficial for me on the month of Ramadhaan but we may also use it all year round (except for the special actvities like Taraweeh ofcourse :D). I've sent it to my friends too. :hearts:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

I forwarded it to my family and friends Alhamdulillaah. Though one thing my friend noticed, it mentioned "Prayed all the 13 raka'ah of Sunnah prayers" if this is referring to the Al-Sunnan Al-Rawatib then it should only be 12.

The Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) in which he said:
"Allaah will build a house in Heaven for whoever is diligent in observing 12 Sunnah Rak'aat (as follows): 4 Rak'aat before and 2 after the Dhuhr (Midday) Prayer, 2 after the Maghrib (Sunset Prayer), 2 after the ‘Ishaa’ (Evening) Prayer and 2 before the Fajr (Dawn) Prayer." Hadith sahih narrated by at-Tirmidhi No. 379 and by others. Hadith No. 6183 in Sahih al-Jaami’.

Anbasah ibn Abi Sufyan quoted Umm Habibah as saying "Allaah’s Messenger (May peace and blessings be upon him) said: "A house will be built in Heaven for one who prays 12 Rak'aat in a day and evening as follows: 4 Rak'aat before and 2 after the Dhuhr Prayer, 2 after the Maghrib Prayer, 2 after the ‘Ishaa’ Prayer and 2 before the Fajr Prayer." Narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 380. He said: The Hadith narrated by ‘Anbasah quoting Umm Habibah in this chapter is a hassan and sahih hadith. It is under No. 6362 in Sahih al-Jaami’.

Insha Allaah it could just be a typo.

Wa aleikum salam sister

I think the sheikh refers to salatu tahajjud

It was narrated from Ibn Abbas [ra] that the Propher [saw] used to offer 13 Raka'ah during the night. (Details Are 8 Raka'ah Tahajjud, 3 Raka'ah Witr Wajib and 2 Raka'ah after Witr) (Tirmidhi, Tarteeb Shareef Pg. 241)

:salam2:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa aleikum salam sister

I think the sheikh refers to salatu tahajjud

It was narrated from Ibn Abbas [ra] that the Propher [saw] used to offer 13 Raka'ah during the night. (Details Are 8 Raka'ah Tahajjud, 3 Raka'ah Witr Wajib and 2 Raka'ah after Witr) (Tirmidhi, Tarteeb Shareef Pg. 241)

Assalamu alaikum,

I see but Tahajjud is already mentioned in one of those shaded cells at the bottom.

Assalamu alaikum,

I see but Tahajjud is already mentioned in one of those shaded cells at the bottom.

wa aleikum salam sister:)

Oh yeh you are right mashallah it's either a typo or there is 13 rakat that we do not know about [that is neither taraweeh nor tahajjud]

someone please educate us :)

Jazaakillahu khairan sis :)