Could you tell me why the Palestinians have to recognize the zionist state's right...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Could you tell me why the Palestinians have to recognize the zionist state's right to exist on Arab Palestinian Land ?
We Will Return
June 17, 2009

- Is it because God gave his chosen people my land ,even though most of the citizen of the zionist state are not even from the region ?
- Is it because the Arab Palestinians have to pay for Hitler and the European's ruthlessness ?
- Is it because the zionist state never respected International Law ?
- Or is it because we are Arabs ,our blood,suffering ,dignity etc....do not count ?
No other people in the history of life on this Earth have been asked to do this ,and that's why I am asking .......Why ?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW ?

http://wewillreturn.blogspot.com/2009/06/could-you-tell-me-why-palestinians-have.html

Idris16

Sister the White people are known to steal others lands and recognizing nations.
Look at The Americas, Australia, Africa, Palestine.
They are being captured my ruthless people. I don't recognize the Americans as Americans. They are Europeans, Africans.. and should return to their homelands.

About Palestine many people tend to see it as an Arab-Israeli issue. That's wrong this is a battle between Islam and the West/Capitalism.

So what do you think should we recognize ''Israel''?

zbhotto

Banned
My opinion

Dear Brother/Sister;
Listen to the lecture of Ahmed Deedar. There is no promise made by Allah (SWT) to the JEWs for the palestanian lands.

The land was supposed to promise to the true follower Prophet Ebrahim (PBUH). Allah (SWT) has declared the religious identity of Prophet Ebrahim (PBUH) by saying that

" Say, He (Prop. Ebrahim, PBUH) was neither Jew nor Christian, He was a Muslim".

Note...... I cannot mention the verse and chapter number.

So the land will be returned to muslims no doubt about it.

We might not see it, but for sure our future generation will see it. To my personal opinion I beleive Allah (SWT) has gathered the JEWs in a land to fullfil His (SWT) promised punishment in the Holy Quaran.

Allah (SWT) does not punish without reason. In the proper time the JEWs will deserve the punishment and they will recieve it.