Article Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism

sclavus

Breaking: Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
Tags: MMR vaccines, autism, court ruling

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041897_MMR_vaccines_autism_court_ruling.html#ixzz2sS8ize7s

(NaturalNews) You won't hear anything about it from the mainstream media, but the federal government's kangaroo "vaccine court" has once again conceded, albeit quietly, that the combination measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine does, indeed, cause autism. In a recently published ruling, part of which was censored from public view, a young boy was awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars after it was determined that the MMR vaccine led to a confirmed diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD).

Ten-year-old Ryan Mojabi's parents say he first suffered an encephalopathy after being vaccinated for MMR on December 19, 2003. Known as a "table injury," encephalopathy is a recognized, compensable adverse reaction to vaccines, and one that the kangaroo vaccine court has previously linked to vaccines. According to Ryan's parents, the MMR vaccine caused their son's encephalopathy, which manifested as "neuroimmunologically mediated dysfunctions in the form of asthma and ASD."

After being bumped around from court to court, Ryan's case was eventually heard by the vaccine court's Autism Omnibus Proceedings, according to The Huffington Post. And in the end, the federal government agreed that Ryan's encephalopathy had been caused by the MMR vaccine, a landmark ruling that confirms what Dr. Andrew Wakefield found more than 15 years ago when studying gut disorders in children given the MMR vaccine.

"Ryan suffered a Table injury under the Vaccine Act -- namely, an encephalitis within five to fifteen days following receipt (of MMR)," admitted the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) regarding the case. "This case is appropriate for compensation," it added, in full agreement with the court's decision.

Of particular note in the case is the fact that concession documents by the government remain under seal. While the court and the government at large openly admitted that the MMR vaccine caused Ryan's encephalitis, it did not make public its opinion on whether or not that encephalitis led to Ryan's other injuries, including those that fall into the category of ASD. But the fact that these documents remain censored shows that the government is hiding something of importance from the public, which most definitely has to do with the connection between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Concerned parents everywhere were right all along: MMR vaccine can cause autism
In a similar case heard during the same month, young Emily Moller from Houston, Texas, was also awarded massive compensation for injuries resulting from the MMR vaccine. According to reports, Emily experienced a severe reaction after receiving not only the MMR vaccine but also the DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis), HiB, and Prevnar vaccines. Like with Ryan's case, the government conceded that these vaccines led to Emily's autism and other developmental problems.

These two cases, combined with numerous published studies out of the U.S., South America, and Europe, prove that the MMR vaccine is not the harmless vaccine that the conventional medical industry claims it is. In fact, everything that Dr. Wakefield found back in the late 1990s concerning the MMR vaccine -- findings that cost him his career and reputation, by the way -- are proving to be undeniably true.

"There can be very little doubt that vaccines can and do cause autism," Dr. Wakefield recently stated from his home in Austin, Texas. "In these children, the evidence for an adverse reaction involving brain injury following the MMR that progresses to an autism diagnosis is compelling. It's now a question of the body count. The parents' story was right all along. Governments must stop playing with words while children continue to be damaged. My hope is that recognition of the intestinal disease in these children will lead to the relief of their suffering. This is long, long overdue."

Sources for this article include:

http://www.whiteoutpress.com

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com

http://www.huffingtonpost.coml

http://www.examiner.com

http://science.naturalnews.com

http://science.naturalnews.com

Precious Star

The story is useless unless the risk of getting autism is statistically significant.
For example, if your risk of getting autism is 1% with the MMR vaccine, but your risk of getting Measles and Mumps is 20% without the vaccine, then it is a no-brainer -- get the vaccine.

Similarly, if the risk of an adverse reaction with a vaccine is 2 in a million, then every 1.8 million children will be autism-free. That's a pretty good statistic, considering that MOST medical procedures and treatments carry at least a 1-5% risk of adverse affects including death.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
The MMR is very strong, in my opinion. My son never got sick on the other vaccines but he was sick with fever and diaria for nearly two weeks shortly after he received the MMR vaccine. He lost his apitite. I was so scared something bad was happening but alhamdulilah he is good and healthy again. Im not a doctor and I have no idea where all of those symptoms came from but he was healthy before he was given the vaccine; he didnt even have the cold. But his doctor told me that these symptoms were likely due to a flu. I wish I didnt give it to my son. I think it's just too much for a baby's body to handle.

Um Ibrahim

No one knows what causes autisim. It could be vaccines for some children and somethimg else for others...we just dont know. It could also be chemicals in the food or other environmental factors...but no one knows yet exactly what it is that causes autism or that doesnt cause.

Precious Star

No one knows what causes autisim. It could be vaccines for some children and somethimg else for others...we just dont know. It could also be chemicals in the food or other environmental factors...but no one knows yet exactly what it is that causes autism or that doesnt cause.

There is also a link between advanced paternal age and autism. Just like Down's Sydrome is more prevalent amongst older mothers, fathers over the age of 45 have a higher risk of fathering a child with Autism.

This is ONE of the risk factors -- not the only one.

Violetta

The MMR is very strong, in my opinion. My son never got sick on the other vaccines but he was sick with fever and diaria for nearly two weeks shortly after he received the MMR vaccine. He lost his apitite. I was so scared something bad was happening but alhamdulilah he is good and healthy again. Im not a doctor and I have no idea where all of those symptoms came from but he was healthy before he was given the vaccine; he didnt even have the cold. But his doctor told me that these symptoms were likely due to a flu. I wish I didnt give it to my son. I think it's just too much for a baby's body to handle.
All vaccines may have the reactions as you described above, as well as all the medications can be harmful, but always benefits outweigh the risks. Alhamdouillah your son is well

Um Ibrahim

There is also a link between advanced paternal age and autism. Just like Down's Sydrome is more prevalent amongst older mothers, fathers over the age of 45 have a higher risk of fathering a child with Autism.

This is ONE of the risk factors -- not the only one.

That was my point. Autism can be from various factors, vaccines included.

Um Ibrahim

If you want to believe that vaccines cause autism, you never believe opposite opinions, even doctors.

To be honest, I don't even know what to believe anymore. Parents are pressured by doctors, schools and society in general so even those who feel like the vaccines might be risky are pressured from all directions. In the state where I live a lot of pediatric clinics refused to see my child if he wasn't vaccinated or wasn't going to be vaccinated for his well-checkups. I just wanted to hold off the vaccinations until he was a little older.

I don't have any problem with protecting against diseases with vaccines but it's a lot of dosage given to babies as old as couple days. And I think any parent would be worried sick seeing their newborn being given all those shots. I always get nervous, even now and my son is a toddler.

sclavus

That was my point. Autism can be from various factors, vaccines included.

Autism is mercury poisoning. You can ingest mercury via food, drugs, household cleaners, et cetera. But then you've got only ingested mercury, not mercury that has been directly injected into your circulation.

Mercury is known to have a cumulative dose above which you will eventually have problems. It is written in toxicology books. Injecting ethyl-mercury to little people with immature kidneys and liver will easily get the cumulative dosage far beyond the acceptable limit.

Mercury concentrates in brain tissue and is very difficult to eliminate afterwards. In the U.S., autism is treated now by chelation therapy. A substance is injected into your blood and goes into the brain and binds to the mercury compound facilitating its elimination by the kidneys.

Vaccinations do not prevent disease. Au contraire, they will predispose for the disease that the subject has been vaccinated against and will predispose to diseases in general because it lowers immunity, among other things.

In the case of vaccinations, the risks outweighs the "benefits".

Governments and pharmaceutical companies use fear, ignorance and legal blindness to force people to vaccinate. Vaccination is not compulsory in so called democratic countries.

They are loosing ground pretty fast. More and more people are refusing to vaccinate, worldwide.

If you just read the information provided with the vaccines you'll run out screaming. You haven't been told any of this stuff.

You have to know that informed consent must be obtained before any medical or surgical act. The doctor, the nurse must tell you everything about the stuff you're going to be injected with. They must tell you. You must not be forced to, you're not living in Nazi Germany. They cannot force you and that is the reason why they need your signature. Once you've signed, you have understood the risks, the benefits, etc. And you have taken full responsibility of what might happen to you or your child. They are not responsible anymore.

Do what you want, responsibly with full knowledge. Do not take anybody's word for it.

People lie. They're bought. They are greedy.

Look for yourself. Read, ask questions.

Peace and blessings.

sclavus

The story is useless unless the risk of getting autism is statistically significant.
For example, if your risk of getting autism is 1% with the MMR vaccine, but your risk of getting Measles and Mumps is 20% without the vaccine, then it is a no-brainer -- get the vaccine.

Statistically, if you get measles or mumps or the flu, you will not die or get permanently disabled. It's a no-brainer.

Statistically, if you get autism, you'll get permanently disabled, your life will be something else. It's a no-brainer.

You're talking crowd mentality here. Just like medical propagandists.

If my child gets diabetes, asthma, autism, it's a non significant statistic for the industry but it's 100 per cent occurrence for me!

It's a no-brainer!

Precious Star

Statistically, if you get measles or mumps or the flu, you will not die or get permanently disabled. It's a no-brainer.

Statistically, if you get autism, you'll get permanently disabled, your life will be something else. It's a no-brainer.

You're talking crowd mentality here. Just like medical propagandists.

If my child gets diabetes, asthma, autism, it's a non significant statistic for the industry but it's 100 per cent occurrence for me!

It's a no-brainer!

Measles is the leading cause of death amongst children, mostly in poor and underdeveloped regions. So I disagree that you can't die from it. Children die every day from measles. The countries with the highest birth rates are also the poorest. We live in a global village with people visiting/migrating globally -- unvaccinated children are therefore at very high risk. Further, complications from mumps and measles cause encephalitis, blindness and hearing loss. Pregnant Women who get mumps are susceptible to losing their babies.

Ceasing the delivery of the MMR vaccine in most parts of the world will have dire consequences. And unless we stop immigration and global travel then it will spread to the west too.

I don't know, I have elderly parents and I know one of them was deathly ill from pneumonia. Another friend her father is on life support right now due to respiratory problems associated with pneumonia. I want my parents. They got the pneumonia vaccine and flu vaccine, and the shingles vaccine too.

sclavus

Almighty God!

You're scared to death. It is sad that you can't look at things objectively. There are too much emotions here.

Your figures are out of context, good sister. You're talking about benign small diseases.

People with very low immunity would die of anything and it is not vaccines that are going to save them. They would be more prone to very serious side effects. According to the stuff they call science, in order to give immunity, the immune system must be able to react to the mini-disease caused by the vaccine. If the system is so low it wouldn't be able to cope with it! Trouble!

Just read the info about the vaccines for God's sake.

Try to give them some nutritional advice. Tell them to avoid certain foods and to incorporate certain others into their diets. Get them busy walking, swimming. Tell them jokes, keep them happy and positive all you can.

I have parents too. I love them too. I tell them to try to live like their ancestors lived. Eat good food, drink good water, breathe good air, move and stay away from doctors and drugs unless there are no other options.

And it works.

I have nothing to make out of this effort of posting and arguing with all of you. I just want you to be aware of certain things. I want you to be more informed, more inquiring.

God bless!