Criminal warlords!

user expired!

Brother why are you so negative about everything. ppl are actually starving and dieng because of hungar, and you say kuffar? please try to have an open mind and dont let ur self get sayiaat. try to do good deeds, by that i mean be helpfull and nicer.

????????????

island muslim

oh i loved it mashallah. i never ever actually have seen or heard a nasheed that includes the word "somalia" or "kismayo", it was very interesting. mashallah. jazakallahu khayran brother. just curious, who is hassan turabi? i've never heard of him ever in my entire life. :salam2:

wa alaiykum salaam sister,

just ignore the bit about hassan turabi cause it does not relate to Somalia sister rather sudan.

Glad atleast you and sis isra liked the nasheed alhamdulillah.

fee amaanullah.

Hsoldier

That what is happening in somalia is awful and unhuman it is the same thing with afghanistan iraq tjejenia palestine kashmir. According to the occupants you are an insurgent if you say la ilaha ila allah mohammed rasoul allah the do not want sharia 100 percent islam islam is the solution of all problems and will bring peace to the world but will bring no benefit to us britain and so on, The only thing we can do is pray for our brothers and sisters and remember allah doesnot change a people before the change themselves