Cry GAME

liaa

i can only say : pooor parentss!! :)) that was like soo soo funny!! i laughed with tearss!

hayat_yahya

habib786

lol.... very funny video ... the cute kid wants all the attention ... really very funny ....thanks for sharing yahya ... yeah inshallah you too will have your share of the fun ...take care and be safe .. Allah hafiz

hayat_yahya

Funny video..
Thanks for sharing..

lol.... very funny video ... the cute kid wants all the attention ... really very funny ....thanks for sharing yahya ... yeah inshallah you too will have your share of the fun ...take care and be safe .. Allah hafiz

afwan...wow habib786 i think tht time it will not be so funny 4 me :shymuslima1:shukran but pls do not name me yahya as my name is hayat (girl) :hijabi:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
aaawww it was sooo horrible but funny. I don't know if I could allow my child to keep crying that...and poor dog..kept following the parents. I guess he was tired of hearing the baby cried....so funny...Mash'allah

mezeren

i did not like it.

it is sad to watch any child crying.a child is not supposed to behave like that but when a child does not behave properly,it is the parents who are responsible.when something is wrong with my children,i know that it is my fault.surely this little boy has a problem coused by his parents.
as far as i know,once Prophet(s.a.v) heard his grandchildren crying and warned Fatıma(r.a.) that it makes him sad to hear them crying.
i am not a perfect father or anything near it but at least i don't intentionally make my children cry and tape them.

hayat_yahya

it is sad to watch any child crying.a child is not supposed to behave like that but when a child does not behave properly,it is the parents who are responsible.when something is wrong with my children,i know that it is my fault.surely this little boy has a problem coused by his parents.
as far as i know,once Prophet(s.a.v) heard his grandchildren crying and warned Fatıma(r.a.) that it makes him sad to hear them crying.
i am not a perfect father or anything near it but at least i don't intentionally make my children cry and tape them.

maybe the parents did not make the child crying 4 the purpose of taping,,,the child is playing crying game 4 getting wht he wanna like a blackmail and his parents know tht and 4 curing him they ignore him (i saw this also in a educative show abt how to cure ur child frm this 'illness' )...i am not saying tht the parents should tape him too...but is funny,,,,