David

David37

Hello: I'm 37 year old Christian. of the methodist denomination but I'm not a practising member. I believe one should be able to worship god in there own why. For me it is in my home. I believe the house of God to be that of his creation not what man builds.These are only my beliefs and As a child growing up I was taught to respect all people no matter their race, religion, or belief's what ever the case my be, and to respect them for who they are. I no nothing of the Islamic World other than what I've seen on t.v. news, and I'm not proud of that fact because I don't believe it to be a fair look into Islam. I hope to live to see an end to misunderstanding, racism, and most of all war .To lose our young children to bombs and guns, or even drugs while going to school, or just at play is a crime against humanity! Until the peace loving people of the world can make those of hate, and mistrust see past their anger to look at their enemies as a father, or mother as they them selves are and lay down their weapons uniting man in true peace. Sadly innocents will continue to be lost. Seeing this website my hope is renewed. my we learn together. Peace be with you.

Jihan

you sounds like you're a very intelligent and un biased individual! welcome to the website and may you be guided to the straight path!

omar.ghamdi

My dear friend,

On behalf of my brothers and sisters who represent different races, colors, ethnic backgrounds to this respected website. Islam itself is an international message. No one is better than other in front of Allah, God in Arabic, except by good deed; nor do we hate others for their color, race, gender, or ethnic background. We believe that everybody is born Muslim but his parents or whoever taking care of him/her at childhood, change his/her faith. You and whoever you represent are most welcome on this site and my feelings, and I am sure others, have genuine feelings towards you….

PS> Please ask us anything you wish to know about your brothers and sisters of humanity as you will offend none…

Omar........

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello. :)

Welcome to TurnToIslam, I hope you learn a lot an benefit from your time here. We're always open to questions, so feel free to ask away if you would like to know about something.

And there's always the search function and many other good articles to find.

And this thread/forum is especially helpful (for learning some basics) : Introductory Articles about Islam

Once again i hope you feel welcome.

AishaR

Welcome David to the site

I hope you enjoy your time with us. If you need any help give one of us a shout!

Take Care
Aisha

A

addan

hi david

hi walcome TTI i hope u can learn more here
if u need to now somthing about islam u become ratte way
but if u hear muslims on tv then hear as and make chage
then the disesion will be use {i hpe u understand me}
becouse is u here many years u will naver hearing something bad
whith u ears
any way welcme

all prise be to allah one made all man can}
we said erery thing to happing ase good our bad{thans to allah}

many welcome

addan

Glad you joined the diverse family David. Inshallah (God willing) you will find TTI a resourceful and friendly community. I certainly appreciate your warm introduction. Please do not hesitate to ask ANYTHING.

:SMILY206:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

U seem like an intelligent person that we can benifit from and that u can benifit from this site.

Based on what u have said i totally agree with u that, there are alot of misunderstandings and what they show about Islam on t.v is not a good start.

The media makes us seem like terrorist that is because they are blind! They call us terrorists when we are the ones dying in IRAQ, PALESTINE, AFGHANISTAN, ETC....., we are the ones raped of our dignity and molested of our homes. We are the ones living in Boxes in the streets and no bread to eat or water to drink! Let me not Continue because i know i will never stop!!

Take Care,

farhopes

No God but Allah
Hello, David

I really welcome you here in this unique site.
I wanna say that I have a feeling that your moderate point of view about Islam is the first step to the Truth.I believe that the noblest goal of man's life is searching for the Truth and the greatest success and winning is when he is guided to it. We can't be guided to the Truth alone; we must seek help from the owner of the Truth, our God. Talk to Him and ask Him very humbly and sincerely to guide you and to gladden you heart to the way He pleases.He will never disappoint you. I also invite you to read the qur'an.
May Allah guide you to the Truth.:tti_sister: